Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I thought about Emma the other day when I read in the news that Greggs are hoping to open another 150 stores and drive throughs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cthomas491993

Exactly. I’ve lost and put on weight my whole life since I’ve been a teenager. I know what to do to lose weight and I can lose it quickly if I want. But sometimes I just want to eat nice stuff, go out and drink gallons of wine. I call it balance 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha girl after my own heart! Here here! X

• Haha

shannonsam

Those skirts she’s just bought the gold and the silver 🤢🤢 people are also commenting ‘silver for sure’ neither my god

• Sick

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Emma definitely isn’t the epitome of someone who looks healthy is she?

Her tits are terrible, it probably doesn't help that she wears such poor support on them
They will be under her arms when she is older if she doesn’t start wearing a bra that is supportive.

user5609

Do we think she over exaggerates her accent? I can’t understand a word she says in any of the Egypt videos. I know it used to be very strong but I could at least understand her in the past.

shivorny

Just watching a few of her TikTok’s, surely if you have to empt half a bottle of talc on your hair you’re better off just washing it in the first place?!

• Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
There’s no way she’s making enough of TikTok, her content is very average and just the same shit in a different location.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Legit. All those raw vegans 100% have disordered eating, feelee eats like 40 bananas a day which of course is sooo healthy. They just love making videos dragging people who eat unhealthily to try and justify their awful diet.
Nah 40 bananas a day won’t that give you potassium poisoning😭😭 they need Dr Christian supersize vs super skinny lmao

Melier

VIP Member
You know what, fair play to her taking up running, it’s not easy if your base fitness isn’t great and I know a lot of bigger people who don’t for fear of being self conscious or heckled. She obviously cares a lot more for herself and her future well-being than a lot of the other bigger WIEIAD posters
Yasss she’s really stepped up this year 👏🏻

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
she just always looks ill. like she has a cold, or shes about to be sick. its not even that shes pale (im pale too) but just that her skin is so pallid and she looks like she doesnt shower half the time. unless she cakes herself in makeup which looks even worse because its so thick and dry and she doesnt know how to do it to suit her face. i think her poor diet really shows, ive never seen someone before who looks genuinely ill as a result of their poor diet
Her skin genuinely disgusts me lol