Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sxlemxx20

She’s been on another, what? 2 holidays since I last saw a video from her (and my last post). Not sure to count those as together or not but either way can someone actually help me understand how much she must be making ft tiktok to afford these, asos hauls & other hauls every other day and takeaways once a day at least??

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the hairchoiceextensions video on TikTok where all the other girls are posing and she’s stood there like she’s in a queue for a cash point
Cringing even thinking about it.
Don't get me wrong, surrounded by leggy slender confident women I would 10000%have felt as awkward as Emma, difference is there's not a hope in hell I would put myself in that position in the first place. No freebies on earth are worth it

Moaning.Mim

I used to watch her around a year ago. Think i was mesmerised by all the food 🤔 but her accent has definitely changed. She sounds like someone who isn't scouse trying to speak with the accent. Before she didn't sound half as bad. What is it with this 'influencers' changing who they are for no good reason?

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’ve been to Liverpool for weekends a few times, love it and love the accent in general. Hers is absolutely horrific, I don’t even know what she’s trying to do.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
She has no rent, no car, no responsibility. I was a student on £500 a month going on nights out and having take aways. She either sends the clothes back/sells them or gets them gifted if she gets £1-2k for a sponsored post that could keep her going quite a while, her holidays are done quite cheaply. Also think her parents buy some of her takeaways.
She probably lives pay check to pay check as well,theres no risk to her not having savings coz shes still living with her parents.
I cant even imagine how much is spent om takeaways in their house. Its crazy.