Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
Her videos never show up on my fyp but just come across her Claudia Kilsby video where she’s staying at a Moxy, she looks like she’s lost weight??? Definitely since last time I saw her when she was going on solo Europe trips post breakup.
She hasn't been eating as much as before I noticed.

Reactions: 2

Spanor511

VIP Member
Obviously they were short of students and let anyone on the course…..she makes a mockery of that degree. The state of it.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
What's with 'influencers' always wearing blazers out as if they are business men/women or something? 😂

queencarmen

VIP Member
Like I get all this body positivity shit but honestly I don’t get how you can’t be fuckin miserable living like she does. All the clothes hauls where nothing fits or looks super unflattering, shapewear rolling down etc. I’ve got a bit of fat on me and my stomach feels so uncomfortable lying on my side drooping over etc. don’t get why she kids on she’s happy. She literally looks grey and miserable
yeah i agree, harsh as it sounds she studies fashion and loves clothes, shes always hauling stuff, surely it must be hard for her to deal with everything not fitting right or now how its meant to look. i get not everyone wants to wear skimpy little trendy outfits but her weight really must make it difficult to dress how she would actually want to

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
What is with all these tik tokers that literally have the time in the world cutting their own hair? Why don’t they just have it done professionally?

VIP Member
She's just said she had a pizza last night she eats half in the night an half for breakfast she is a fucking ming

Reactions: 1

gimm3more

VIP Member
Aw nah her followers are encouraging her to sell or do giveaways of her opened and expired makeup products 🤢🤢

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
She replied to someone asking and said that she has minimal outgoings, lives at home etc so all her money goes on trips away.

ohdoris

VIP Member
She sounds like she is too lazy to pronounce her words properly, like she half arses it.