Emma Matthews #2 I love Greggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Emma Matthews .

Eats Greggs daily
Doesn’t give a F that she is fat
Terrible clothes choices
Goes to London but appears to sit in her hotel room ordering takeways in . Films herself eating said takeaways.
May or May not have a boyfriend - tattle have only ever seen a hand.
Has a phobia of vegetables and fruit

What are these shiny pink trousers about?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's just said she had a pizza last night she eats half in the night an half for breakfast she is a bleeping ming

Reactions: 1
Just watched a try on for a graduation outfit. Jesus how does she choose the most hideous dresses? Is she a special kind of deluded 👀🙈 my eyes

Reactions: 9
Just watched a try on for a graduation outfit. Jesus how does she choose the most hideous dresses? Is she a special kind of deluded 👀🙈 my eyes
The first one she tried was the best of the lot… also why doesn’t she wear a bra? Her tits are droopy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m all for girls being confident, regardless of size or looks, but really come on. Sometimes you need to choose flattering items or colours, this is horrendous. But yet again you can’t say that to her in a constructive manner without being called a troll and blocked.

Reactions: 7
This girl has no idea how to dress for her size, her tits look like a pair of saggy spaniels ears, I don’t think she has ever put on an outfit that I’ve thought oh that suits you, every thing looks tit on her, she needs a stylist, I tell you what else spoils her look, is her miserable bleeping face!

Reactions: 8
I get she is trying to advocate for overweight women being empowered etc.
I know a lot of overweight women, I’m not skinny myself, who look so classy every day. They dress for their figure, wearing beautiful clothes.
She needs to stop buying this cheap shite off Shein or wherever it is and buy something half decent. The tits are hanging low, the belly is out, it’s just awful. People would be looking at her and slagging her. I’m actually lost for words she’s that confident to put that on TikTok. Surely her mother or friends would do the decent thing and tell her she looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
I get she is trying to advocate for overweight women being empowered etc.
I know a lot of overweight women, I’m not skinny myself, who look so classy every day. They dress for their figure, wearing beautiful clothes.
She needs to stop buying this cheap shite off Shein or wherever it is and buy something half decent. The tits are hanging low, the belly is out, it’s just awful. People would be looking at her and slagging her. I’m actually lost for words she’s that confident to put that on TikTok. Surely her mother or friends would do the decent thing and tell her she looks ridiculous.
I agree with all this. It is good that she is advocating for plus size fashion but she dresses based on what the latest fashion is rather than dressing to suit her shape. She just can’t get away with wearing shiny satin frocks . I also really can’t understand why she isn’t wearing a bra or choosing appropriate underwear .

Reactions: 3
It just goes to prove had of these uni degrees these days are bullshit. Did she not study fashion? She has no idea of fashion or most importantly style. She has no class or style. She looks worse than the heavy women on the app who do hauls taking the piss out themselves.
I can’t believe she’s serious.

Reactions: 7
NO the skims video she is acting like she doesn’t need at least 4x it’s shapewear it’s not meant to be loose so you should always size up and she’s a bigger gal so maybe sizing up twice was needed.

Her fashion sense is god awful I am not as big as her but I have most of my weight in my stomach and I wouldn’t be caught dead in half of what she wears, she needs complimentary fabrics such as ribbed materials in dresses, bodysuits and maybe skinnier trousers because sometimes when you are plus size and then you wear super loose clothing you end up looking like an ugly ball and that’s exactly what she looks like

Also put on a bra Emma give your boobs some shape and support and the dresses may compliment you better even a wired non padded would be better then nothing

She was moaning a while ago about not being able to afford a car, yet shes probably spent at least £100 in her vlog from today? None of it was at all necessary if you want something else that bad. Suppose not being able to afford a car and run it is just something else for her to moan about and be miserable about!

Reactions: 4
She was moaning a while ago about not being able to afford a car, yet shes probably spent at least £100 in her vlog from today? None of it was at all necessary if you want something else that bad. Suppose not being able to afford a car and run it is just something else for her to moan about and be miserable about!
She should stop spending a tenner a day in greggs ( along with how many other takeaways every week ) that would help.

Reactions: 4
How on earth does she study fashion, dressing the way she does. It absolutely baffles me, that black dress with the tacky label looks like something a middle aged 3 times divorcee would wear to bed, it's ridiculous and don't even get me started on the sheep in her comments! Feeding her bullshit while she feeds her face

why is she so triggered by people talking about weight loss surgery on tiktok? she said its becoming like the bbl trend...erm no. anyone can get a bbl. its only people who need weight loss surgery who get it, and its a very difficult surgery, you dont just decide on a whim. i think she just is bitter to see bigger people admit they want to lose weight

Reactions: 10