Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Cringing even thinking about it.
Don't get me wrong, surrounded by leggy slender confident women I would 10000%have felt as awkward as Emma, difference is there's not a hope in hell I would put myself in that position in the first place. No freebies on earth are worth it
Seen it, but as her catchphrase famously says. She’s a fat bitch that doesn’t give a fuck. So hell mend her.

Reactions: 3

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I get she is trying to advocate for overweight women being empowered etc.
I know a lot of overweight women, I’m not skinny myself, who look so classy every day. They dress for their figure, wearing beautiful clothes.
She needs to stop buying this cheap shite off Shein or wherever it is and buy something half decent. The tits are hanging low, the belly is out, it’s just awful. People would be looking at her and slagging her. I’m actually lost for words she’s that confident to put that on TikTok. Surely her mother or friends would do the decent thing and tell her she looks ridiculous.
I agree with all this. It is good that she is advocating for plus size fashion but she dresses based on what the latest fashion is rather than dressing to suit her shape. She just can’t get away with wearing shiny satin frocks . I also really can’t understand why she isn’t wearing a bra or choosing appropriate underwear .

Reactions: 3

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Just watched a try on for a graduation outfit. Jesus how does she choose the most hideous dresses? Is she a special kind of deluded 👀🙈 my eyes
The first one she tried was the best of the lot… also why doesn’t she wear a bra? Her tits are droopy

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Madamex

VIP Member
She 100% eats more than her what I eat in a day videos. Sometimes its like maccies breakfast and then some noodles for tea? Like hun we know you dont get that big from that. Stop lying
Well she used to eat way more and I think she gained a large amount of weight over a short period of time so maybe now she's just maintaining it.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
For a Christmas Market?! She must be freezing! I’m going to one and thinking knitted dress, leggings, boots, hat etc
81229D7F-5DFE-4DED-AE3C-F0E82E5CC955.jpeg

Nice hair though.

Nmb123

Her hair is so so so so dead and ratty it needs a good few inches chopped off it!

She comes across as a very bitter person. I remember once she wouldn’t let “skinny” girls comment on her videos. Also where is this new bf??

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Came here to post this, they look cheap and awful like a glue on pair from a clearance section in £1 shop - what are the fake nails so thick and rounded/bulbous?? The shape is bizarre and the pattern/colour
Stuffing her face with sausage rolls again 🤢..

The nails look cheap !

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
How do I do what she’s done? Did she start by paying for the trips herself? And do we think that it’s picked up from there because of the fat bitch WIEIAD?