Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
She’s out on a LOT of weight since she started tiktok, she must be overeating literaly just for content. It’s sad

Reactions: 4

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that think she does give a fuck that she’s fat? She looks genuinely sad when she’s doing hauls because she can see her body. It’s fine to be fat, do what you like, but I don’t think she’s comfortable at that size at all.
I think she was confident at one point but her diet is awful and she definitely doesn’t exercise so she has definitely gotten bigger and it must be taking a toll on her physically. It’s hard to be happy and in good humour when you can’t breathe properly and your joints are hurting.

She’s posted pics before of her as a tiny thing so she obviously started struggling somewhere along the road to go up to this size. She might feel like the tiktok brigade will turn against her if she tried to slim down.

Idntknow

She has no rent, no car, no responsibility. I was a student on £500 a month going on nights out and having take aways. She either sends the clothes back/sells them or gets them gifted if she gets £1-2k for a sponsored post that could keep her going quite a while, her holidays are done quite cheaply. Also think her parents buy some of her takeaways.
She probably lives pay check to pay check as well,theres no risk to her not having savings coz shes still living with her parents.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
She was moaning a while ago about not being able to afford a car, yet shes probably spent at least £100 in her vlog from today? None of it was at all necessary if you want something else that bad. Suppose not being able to afford a car and run it is just something else for her to moan about and be miserable about!

gimm3more

VIP Member
This dress is horrible on her. Just makes her look like a flowery sack of potatoes.
Eta - She best hope any potential new lovers are ok with the constant greggs meals
And garlic bread and/or tuna Mayo sandwiches for breakfast 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Crumpet41

VIP Member
She was moaning a while ago about not being able to afford a car, yet shes probably spent at least £100 in her vlog from today? None of it was at all necessary if you want something else that bad. Suppose not being able to afford a car and run it is just something else for her to moan about and be miserable about!
She should stop spending a tenner a day in greggs ( along with how many other takeaways every week ) that would help.

Insta09875

How does she fund her life style, multiple holidays abroad and doesn’t have a job. Surely she isn’t making anything through tik tok now her views are so low

It’s the lank greasy straight hair for me. She looked half ok when she left it curly/wavy before her holidays, gave her some lift and made her look like she’d put some effort in. The greasy straight hair look just makes her look drab and ill tbh. And her miserable face makes me want to punch her :)
I just found this thread now and I’m catching up but I wanted to say this is spot on!!! If you’ve watched game of thrones then you’ll know what I mean when I say she would fit in as one of The Frey girls

upsid3down

I am so glad she dyed that awful wispy hair, it looks so much better with an actual colour. I really don't get the trips to London to just sit in a travelodge ordering food though.