Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
What is that face all about? I can’t believe any company would want that promoting them. Nothing to do with size either. You can be plus size and still fashionable and look nice, like that welsh girl on TikTok. Emma now looks like a depressed mess.

Reactions: 4

jayjay95

Has anyone seen the tiktok on the hair choice account? She looks so uncomfortable compared to the rest of the girls

Spanor511

VIP Member
I will say one thing in her favor though, she did a good job promoting the virgin cruise. She gave actual useful info and gave a good feel for what the cruise is like and what’s on offer. The other wieiad as a fat person crew like charlyannec were absolutely shameful. All they did was gorge themselves, not disclose it was an AD, and did no promo work. You’d think they were just on a cruise as a personal trip, not a work trip. Their what I eat in a day vids are far more gross than Emma’s so yeah, it’s pretty bad!
Absolutely agree 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 actually enjoyed her cruise videos. Credit where credit is due.

Idntknow

Am a big girl, i spent most of my 20s on a diet off a diet losing weight putting weight on, not caring but actually did care and now am in my 30s I genuinely dnt give a hoot what other people think of my weight but that doesnt mean am sitting eating greggs and take away every day. Am also active, the only time she seems to move is to go out to eat.
Her skin is grey (yes what u eat doesn’t necessarily affect certain types of acne but it definitely affects ur skin).
weight loss surgery is hard work, ive looked in to it myself and its not a case of they shrink ur stomach and u eat 1 sausage roll instead of 4.You need to be on a liquid diet, u throw up if u over eat/drink. Its an extreme measure for people who want to lose weight.

I dnt think she doesnt give a fuck shes fat I think she just doesnt give a fuck and is probably a bit depressed and moving more and eating better would do her the world of good

Spanor511

VIP Member
Do we think she over exaggerates her accent? I can’t understand a word she says in any of the Egypt videos. I know it used to be very strong but I could at least understand her in the past.
Defo. I love a Liverpool accent but hers is vile. So fake and exaggerated and sloooowwwwww.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I love watching her travels amd goodie stuff yeah shes a big girl but she owns it and dont give a fuck do good on her

Reactions: 3

Spanor511

VIP Member
Her Liverpool accent is getting stronger and stronger also. I love the Liverpool accent but hers is grating. Maybe it’s the tiny mouth.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I am so glad she dyed that awful wispy hair, it looks so much better with an actual colour. I really don't get the trips to London to just sit in a travelodge ordering food though.
Desperate for content. Honestly that thick accent is so bad.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Literally!! She is so uneducated about it. You can’t just rock up to any plastic surgery company (in the UK anyway) and be like “I want a gastric sleeve/bypass” and then they go “okay we’ll put you in for next week”. You have to go through testing and all your medical history etc to make sure you’re suitable. You need to prove you can lose weight yourself before having it as it’s not a quick fix. It’s an extremely dangerous surgery. It’s not even cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery by definition. You have to get psychological support too especially if you’re overweight/obese due to an eating disorder, food addiction etc.

She’s thick as fuck these operations can be live saving for those who need them (which is most people who get them!!)
In all fairness there are some clinics in Turkey that will give just about anyone a sleeve

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
God her nails are awful she doesn’t get a nice shape or design and they just look so odd on her fingers

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Legit. All those raw vegans 100% have disordered eating, feelee eats like 40 bananas a day which of course is sooo healthy. They just love making videos dragging people who eat unhealthily to try and justify their awful diet.
I’d say she has disordered eating if she consumes 40 bananas a day 😂😂😂.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Awwww Noooooooo, wtf, it’s all I can look at. Then when she tries to shovel food in, it can’t fit??

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
She still looks like she could do with a good scrub but she's definitely found her niche with travel vlogging. Good on her 👏

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Her videos never show up on my fyp but just come across her Claudia Kilsby video where she’s staying at a Moxy, she looks like she’s lost weight??? Definitely since last time I saw her when she was going on solo Europe trips post breakup.

user5609

“Obviously I’m tryna fucking respect the culture” 🤣 she could have put it a bit nicer lol. Seems performative to me