Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SingingMonkeyTunes

Just watched the ringlet hair video and her skin and hair looks so dirty. It stresses me out that she let's her hair drop onto her greasy face!

Reactions: 1

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s been on another, what? 2 holidays since I last saw a video from her (and my last post). Not sure to count those as together or not but either way can someone actually help me understand how much she must be making ft tiktok to afford these, asos hauls & other hauls every other day and takeaways once a day at least??
Must still have a student overdraft that’s the only explanation lol

Wickerbasket1

Chatty Member
She’s bitching and moaning that someone told her that her ordering 3 McDonald’s since Wednesday isn’t great and she has the audacity to sit over here looking like THAT
Absolutely. That’s what I said below but my predictive text did me dirty ! She’s just vile

runningmama20

I saw a while ago that she was doing some organised tour/trip to Egypt but it was really expensive PP.

alishachew

How does she fund her life style, multiple holidays abroad and doesn’t have a job. Surely she isn’t making anything through tik tok now her views are so low
have been wondering the same thing for a long time she quit her job and doesn't go to uni never see her videos on fyp and it doesn't look like she really has any brand deals either

she does seem to travel low budget and to a lot of cheap countries i suppose