Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
In all fairness there are some clinics in Turkey that will give just about anyone a sleeve
Yeh I’m talking about the UK though. I personally wouldn’t go to a borderline 3rd world country for any kind of medical treatment 😬

Reactions: 5

Spanor511

VIP Member
I get she is trying to advocate for overweight women being empowered etc.
I know a lot of overweight women, I’m not skinny myself, who look so classy every day. They dress for their figure, wearing beautiful clothes.
She needs to stop buying this cheap shite off Shein or wherever it is and buy something half decent. The tits are hanging low, the belly is out, it’s just awful. People would be looking at her and slagging her. I’m actually lost for words she’s that confident to put that on TikTok. Surely her mother or friends would do the decent thing and tell her she looks ridiculous.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Fuck me the comments telling her to keep this monstrosity. When even a size 22 isn’t fitting you is that not a massive sign to lose some weight. She said she doesn’t have a big arse but all her dresses ride up at the back. Yes Emma because you’re carrying a tyre of fat around your waist

Attachments

• Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Let’s be honest here, her appearance and mannner isn’t going to get her a job in fashion. It’s not like her social media is about fashion. It’s about eating. Nobody follows her for fashion or style advice. Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think Emma jumped on the bandwagon about weight loss surgery because she refuses to diet. I have seen a lot of girls losing lots of weight due to surgery, however I do also agree with @queencarmen that I am now seeing girls who aren’t even that heavy now going for it. I suppose it’s upto them and it’s their money and Turkey doctors will always take their money.

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
NO the skims video she is acting like she doesn’t need at least 4x it’s shapewear it’s not meant to be loose so you should always size up and she’s a bigger gal so maybe sizing up twice was needed.

Her fashion sense is god awful I am not as big as her but I have most of my weight in my stomach and I wouldn’t be caught dead in half of what she wears, she needs complimentary fabrics such as ribbed materials in dresses, bodysuits and maybe skinnier trousers because sometimes when you are plus size and then you wear super loose clothing you end up looking like an ugly ball and that’s exactly what she looks like

Also put on a bra Emma give your boobs some shape and support and the dresses may compliment you better even a wired non padded would be better then nothing

gigi_93

VIP Member
I agree with her about the weight loss surgery trend, sorry to say. I’ve seen countless girls sodding off to Turkey who aren’t even big by any stretch of the imagination, because they can’t be arsed to lose the weight or think it’ll make them skinny. I even know someone that went and she’s a size 16, cost about 3k including flights and hotel. My own sister is banging on about going now, because she has disordered eating and can’t keep weight off. They don’t give a fuck in Turkey

Wonder what job she’s going to get with her Mickey Mouse degree?

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
I know I keep saying it but I don’t know if her peculiar shape and size of mouth prevents her smiling? Or encourages the constant frown. Not a good look either way.

Gos_Sip Girl

How on earth does she study fashion, dressing the way she does. It absolutely baffles me, that black dress with the tacky label looks like something a middle aged 3 times divorcee would wear to bed, it's ridiculous and don't even get me started on the sheep in her comments! Feeding her bullshit while she feeds her face

SingingMonkeyTunes

It's so very naive of her to think that people get weight loss surgery as a trend. It's more likely that people have been popular sharing their journeys on TikTok which has encouraged more people to share their journeys, whereas previously they would have kept it private 🤷‍♀️

Spanor511

VIP Member
What is with all these tik tokers that literally have the time in the world cutting their own hair? Why don’t they just have it done professionally?
If I looked like her, I couldn’t bare to sit and stare back at my spotty face for half an hour.

• Haha

helloome

That whole asos clothes haul needs to go in the bin. Wow. And what's the faces she's pulling, she really thinks she's something🙃😂