Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
It just goes to prove had of these uni degrees these days are bullshit. Did she not study fashion? She has no idea of fashion or most importantly style. She has no class or style. She looks worse than the heavy women on the app who do hauls taking the piss out themselves.
I can’t believe she’s serious.

Reactions: 7

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m all for girls being confident, regardless of size or looks, but really come on. Sometimes you need to choose flattering items or colours, this is horrendous. But yet again you can’t say that to her in a constructive manner without being called a troll and blocked.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I agree with her about the weight loss surgery trend, sorry to say. I’ve seen countless girls sodding off to Turkey who aren’t even big by any stretch of the imagination, because they can’t be arsed to lose the weight or think it’ll make them skinny. I even know someone that went and she’s a size 16, cost about 3k including flights and hotel. My own sister is banging on about going now, because she has disordered eating and can’t keep weight off. They don’t give a fuck in Turkey

Wonder what job she’s going to get with her Mickey Mouse degree?
my friend did fashion merchandising at uni last year and now has a good fashion job but it is SO competitive, like unbelievably so. im sorry but if emma showed up to an interview or even one brief look at her tiktok page would put an employer off.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Who eats garlic bread for breakfast, omg, the thought of it makes me sick, never mind the smell. Boak.

upsid3down

She 100% eats more than her what I eat in a day videos. Sometimes its like maccies breakfast and then some noodles for tea? Like hun we know you dont get that big from that. Stop lying

Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
Exactly. I’ve lost and put on weight my whole life since I’ve been a teenager. I know what to do to lose weight and I can lose it quickly if I want. But sometimes I just want to eat nice stuff, go out and drink gallons of wine. I call it balance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Maci77

why is she so triggered by people talking about weight loss surgery on tiktok? she said its becoming like the bbl trend...erm no. anyone can get a bbl. its only people who need weight loss surgery who get it, and its a very difficult surgery, you dont just decide on a whim. i think she just is bitter to see bigger people admit they want to lose weight
Oh my gosh this. That video made me so angry because it was just so ignorant.

I know for a fact you can't just rock up and get weight loss surgery in the UK - There's terms, conditions and medical checks. Not to mention bloody expensive. Even if you go through the NHS the waiting lists are years long.

I followed Emma for a while. I liked that she was body confident but if being body positive about yourself means you belittle others for their decisions - that's when it's time to hit unfollow imo.

Also the dress sense is particularly awful. AND the way she eats and zooms in to her face when chewing started to make me feel queezy.

sxlemxx20

Came here to post this, they look cheap and awful like a glue on pair from a clearance section in £1 shop - what are the fake nails so thick and rounded/bulbous?? The shape is bizarre and the pattern/colour
I thought she was past this shape 😭😭 does she not realise those do not look good on her hands?? They make her hands look stubby and bigger.

In other news I haven’t watched any videos from her in a couple of months — wondering how she’s managed to go on what seems like 2 separate holidays in 2 months (correct me if I’m wrong) when she isn’t working anymore? Surely her tiktok isn’t getting that much traffic to afford that?

bblondon

Chatty Member
God her nails are awful she doesn’t get a nice shape or design and they just look so odd on her fingers
Came here to post this, they look cheap and awful like a glue on pair from a clearance section in £1 shop - what are the fake nails so thick and rounded/bulbous?? The shape is bizarre and the pattern/colour

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
No way? I haven’t seen that, I’ll need to go and look. She won’t want to go because she knows she will look a mess next to everyone else and they all probably laugh at her videos considering she’s meant to be a fashion student.
A chilled day? Everyday is a chilled day for her. She doesn’t work, all she appears to do is go on holiday and order takeaways.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think she’s hard to understand as she’s too lazy to even open her mouth to speak !

Reactions: 5