Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brainkits

Am I the only one that think she does give a fuck that she’s fat? She looks genuinely sad when she’s doing hauls because she can see her body. It’s fine to be fat, do what you like, but I don’t think she’s comfortable at that size at all.

Reactions: 9

Spanor511

VIP Member
Agree with the above. Because she has decided to just embrace being fat doesn’t mean others have to. She’s very bitter. No wonder she’s miserable. I’m surprised she can stuff that much into her miserable gob with that tiny wee mouth that doesn’t move. I can’t stop looking at it.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Just watched a try on for a graduation outfit. Jesus how does she choose the most hideous dresses? Is she a special kind of deluded 👀🙈 my eyes

gimm3more

VIP Member
It's so very naive of her to think that people get weight loss surgery as a trend. It's more likely that people have been popular sharing their journeys on TikTok which has encouraged more people to share their journeys, whereas previously they would have kept it private 🤷‍♀️
Literally!! She is so uneducated about it. You can’t just rock up to any plastic surgery company (in the UK anyway) and be like “I want a gastric sleeve/bypass” and then they go “okay we’ll put you in for next week”. You have to go through testing and all your medical history etc to make sure you’re suitable. You need to prove you can lose weight yourself before having it as it’s not a quick fix. It’s an extremely dangerous surgery. It’s not even cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery by definition. You have to get psychological support too especially if you’re overweight/obese due to an eating disorder, food addiction etc.

She’s thick as fuck these operations can be live saving for those who need them (which is most people who get them!!)

Spanor511

VIP Member
Fair play to her. If she has any sense she could turn that into proper content, those arseholes she went on the cruise with repulse me.

Reactions: 8

VIP Member
This girl has no idea how to dress for her size, her tits look like a pair of saggy spaniels ears, I don’t think she has ever put on an outfit that I’ve thought oh that suits you, every thing looks shit on her, she needs a stylist, I tell you what else spoils her look, is her miserable fucking face!

Rosieposey

VIP Member
It's packing for yet another weekend away and she's actually putting dirty clothes in her case and going to wash the armpit stains out in the bath at the hotel. Absolute filthy mess!

• Sick
  • Wow

VIP Member
why is she so triggered by people talking about weight loss surgery on tiktok? she said its becoming like the bbl trend...erm no. anyone can get a bbl. its only people who need weight loss surgery who get it, and its a very difficult surgery, you dont just decide on a whim. i think she just is bitter to see bigger people admit they want to lose weight
Definitely she wants to gatekeep fatness

Reactions: 7

queencarmen

VIP Member
the skims stuff she bought is rolling because its too small!! dont know why her brain cant put that together. also she says she never wears a bra which is her own choice but i think her clothes would look a lot better if she did. she always looks like she literally just rolled out of bed

cainielad

It’s the lank greasy straight hair for me. She looked half ok when she left it curly/wavy before her holidays, gave her some lift and made her look like she’d put some effort in. The greasy straight hair look just makes her look drab and ill tbh. And her miserable face makes me want to punch her :)

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
The thoughts of this girls digestive system keeps me up at night. My gut is so sensitive that even a fucking biscuit at the wrong time of day could set me off for weeks. Props to her stomach

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Just cause she doesn’t give her fuck about her unhealthy lifestyle doesn’t mean other people don’t want to improve there own
Like I get all this body positivity shit but honestly I don’t get how you can’t be fuckin miserable living like she does. All the clothes hauls where nothing fits or looks super unflattering, shapewear rolling down etc. I’ve got a bit of fat on me and my stomach feels so uncomfortable lying on my side drooping over etc. don’t get why she kids on she’s happy. She literally looks grey and miserable

Wickerbasket1

Chatty Member
This bloated greasy lump gives me rage. So rude to anyone who slightly questions her choices and her Eric followers hang up. Horrible girl