Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma saying how mental health is all in your head? I have never ever been so fuckin angry. Didn’t realise she was a mental health nurse or a therapist????

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Emma saying how mental health is all in your head? I have never ever been so fuckin angry. Didn’t realise she was a mental health nurse or a therapist????
I mean, it technically is hense the term "mental" but she's too bleeping dense to realise shes being offensive. But then again, I wouldn't take any kind of advice from a 21 year old who calls it "Bisgetti balignez" (Spaghetti Bolognese)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma has a big following and should be influencing young girls to speak better, she is taking the piss with all that crap and she should know better

"Bisgetti balignez" and the wee laugh awwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I opened a salon at 19 and a successful one at that” 4 cancellations in a row today lmfao
Love how she doesn't seem annoyed at all by no shows when all other businesses would be raging (and rightly so) 🤔 she obviously isn't depending on that money 👀👀

Reactions: 6