Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tik Toker turned Insta Hun

Used to be quite likeable but in recent months, shows her true colours by selling out and by not adhering to guidelines

anyone got any tea?

Reactions: 4
Used to really like her but gone very off her in the last few months.. get some followers and grew a big ego 🙄

Reactions: 2
Used to really like her but gone very off her in the last few months.. get some followers and grew a big ego 🙄
I am the exact same! Thought she was a very funny gal and I’d have loved to be her friend but it’s gone to her head I think!

Everything about her screams fake, that stupid voice and laugh turn my stomach, she's so grating I don't understand why people think she's funny or decent

Reactions: 8
I don't know how anyone could ever listen to her with that stupid baby voice she has or I hope just puts on.

Reactions: 1
Until I read here that people said her voice sounded annoying, I didn’t think it but then I went back and listened.... very annoying indeed 😅

Used to love her, unfollowed after the bperfect launch debacle. Seen a few tiktoks recently and can't stand her now. Uses to think it was amazing how she had her own business at her age, an actual influencer but I see she's just a silly girl like the rest of them which is a shame.

Reactions: 7
Think that's awful her giving hair advise! I think if your hair is falling out badly you should see a doctor as if a hair mask or a lock of serum will do you much good! God sake and then colleen lougheran sharing it because she's stuck so far up her arse 🙄

Reactions: 3
I've just checked her out and I don't think it's the same one I knew.

She sounds like Andy Malone in half those videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just shared a video of her collabbing with Iconic Bronze and am I the only one who thinks she looks a lot bigger in that video that they done compared to her recording herself?

Reactions: 2