Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Another Lanzarote feg run. Must have got through customs with their 3 bags of backy& fegs . Christmas sorted!
Loosing the Kearney home house ( daddy baps) has took no affect on the disgraceful family. Lived in an area all their lives and are now on the Dublin road living off the state. Monkey see monkey do, 2 sisters sprouting out sprogs, who owns them??
2 brothers owing big drug debts, driving around in new BM’s, watch the door it’s Gona catch up with yous.
Daddy Bap the cross dresser lol doesn’t look good male or female.
EMZO & CO never declares gift, BA paid partnership/ AF links nothing !! Does the authorities need to know, surely they do .

Lee poor moron working in Curry’s the worst sales man ever, arrogant and full of mad dogs shit, just like his GF.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Please continue the drug money chat cus it's funny as but I just want to interject with one thing...
I pissed myself when she was chatting about having her nose ring in 3 times and her body basically rejecting it. Maybe lay off the coke love and you wouldn't be making the hole bigger with every sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Belfastgirlie

I saw her in union on saturday and omg… the hack of her! Makeup looks even worse in person .. contour not blended.. she was also doing some extra curricular activities in the bathroom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

HesterPrynne

Wouldn't surprise me if all these beauty shops set up by these young ones are for money laundering purposes 🤭

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Thought the vaccine shots were harmless but the hack of this big 21st that was being planned from July, ended up the same as anyone else's - a shindig in a room. She couldn't wear the "crown" cos it got in the way of selfies. Changed the dress and into a pair of runners. The comedown will be unreal 🙈

• Haha

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Emma saying how mental health is all in your head? I have never ever been so fuckin angry. Didn’t realise she was a mental health nurse or a therapist????
I mean, it technically is hense the term "mental" but she's too fucking dense to realise shes being offensive. But then again, I wouldn't take any kind of advice from a 21 year old who calls it "Bisgetti balignez" (Spaghetti Bolognese)

• Haha

Havinganose12356

Must say the dad done up a back garden in my estate and it’s a first class job, build the man a garden room type thing, build a wall , done the garden. The man that it was done for would have his house sitting to a T. So he must a a very, clean and tidy worker, and knows his job.

Reactions: 9
I see yer one Shannon Bennet is still fleecing folk as recently as last Sunday 😳 somebody put on FB she was caught stealing a cheapie bottle of vino outta the five ways. Just walked out with it in her hand as nice as u like. 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Everything about her screams fake, that stupid voice and laugh turn my stomach, she's so grating I don't understand why people think she's funny or decent

Emma saying how mental health is all in your head? I have never ever been so fuckin angry. Didn’t realise she was a mental health nurse or a therapist????

• Angry

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Was thinking the same all she seems to do is drink and apply 4 layers of tan Everynite, she still lives at home so she must be living under Mummy and daddy's pocket still cause she could hardly be making much as she doesn't seem to work much 🤷
Absolutely. I have yet to ever see a salon owner be able to post pics and videos of them in their salon in the middle of the day, and it totally empty...except for Emzo that is. I thought she was absolutely hilarious in the beginning but she just seems like a bit of a lazy tramp tbh.
100% the kind of person I would avoid like the plague on a night out for fear of getting wigged for existing.