Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“So this week we are COMPLETELY… near enough booked out”😂😂😂😂 never see her doing any work always in doing her own make up and getting her staff to do doll her up etc

Reactions: 4
“So this week we are COMPLETELY… near enough booked out”😂😂😂😂 never see her doing any work always in doing her own make up and getting her staff to do doll her up etc
Short shift today only 8-11....THEY ONLY OPEN AT 10 HAHAHAHAJA
What an utter waste of space. Wonder how many times a day her family tell her to duck up for I would move out listening to that!

Reactions: 2
I was heading to collect stuff in Luis Boyds on Friday around 4.30pm and there were no customers in the place. I found this weird as it was Friday evening and pay weekend. Hairdressers and beauticians' peak times are then I would imagine.

Reactions: 4
The only reason it will stay open is because the other sister who owns it is a drug dealer. They all like the white powder

• Wow
Reactions: 5
what seriously she is a drug dealer? does she deal coke? Newry is full of dealers, how are they getting away with it

Reactions: 2
I know. They go on as if no one knows but everyone knows what they’re like. Their family home got raided not that long ago by the police

Someone get the popo to check the base of that bed she just got rid of. Full of evidence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hosepipe ban at the minute and she uploads about 20 stories of herself filling up that massive pool in her back garden :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3