Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her family gross me out. The dad, brothers and boyfriend all look dirty and in need of a good scrub

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus that baby voice (is that her actual voice?) and that stupid bloody laugh. Does she go on like that for real for if I was on a night out in her company I couldn't stick her

Reactions: 1
Merciful Jesus the eyebrows. Why anyone thinks they're good looking is beyond me, but to be a makeup artist and think you look sexy with those things is just shameful.

Just came across her on Tik Tok and watched her last three or four videos. She has some level of engagement on it, absolutely unreal.

Just came across her on Tik Tok and watched her last three or four videos. She has some level of engagement on it, absolutely unreal.
Does she actually? I don't have tiktok. What's the general consensus?

Lol I knew her from tiktok. I used to think she was funny (last year) but my partner kept telling me to turn her off or put my headphones in. Now I agree with him šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Yeah if she comes up on instastories and I don't swipe past quick enough, I get the death state from my husband. Her voice is like rubbing your fingers on a cheese grater

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm all for self love n'all, but why does she think she is the best lookin thing in NI? I really dunno if she's taking the piss out of herself or she genuinely believes she's absolutely gorgeous but pipe down. For a start, your makeup is shite.

Reactions: 6
I'm all for self love n'all, but why does she think she is the best lookin thing in NI? I really dunno if she's taking the piss out of herself or she genuinely believes she's absolutely gorgeous but pipe down. For a start, your makeup is shite.
I genuinely think she does believe she is ā€œgorgeousā€ she likes her drink too much itā€™s actually disgusting good example for all her young followersā€¦

Reactions: 5
I saw her in union on saturday and omgā€¦ the hack of her! Makeup looks even worse in person .. contour not blended.. she was also doing some extra curricular activities in the bathroom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10