Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s she going to give birth with the amount of gurning she’s done over this tooth she will know all about it if she gets piles she will have wee Annie rubbing the cream on for her or maybe big Ed will have to do it 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How’s she going to give birth with the amount of gurning she’s done over this tooth she will know all about it if she gets piles she will have wee Annie rubbing the cream on for her or maybe big Ed will have to do it 🤭
The maw and da will be in the Labour suite.

Reactions: 4
She’s in for a big big shock when she hits the labour ward if she can’t handle a toothache

Reactions: 3
She’s in for a big big shock when she hits the labour ward if she can’t handle a toothache
She will be grand, I had the same trouble she did with a tooth and believe me when I say I was doubled up in agony thinking I’d never been in such pain. I’ve had many surgeries, and they hurt like hell afterwards but in that moment my painful tooth was all I could think off. When she goes into labour she will say her tooth was a breeze, it’s all relative to the moment we are experiencing pain.

Reactions: 14
I had an abscess on my first pregnancy over 6 years ago and I would rather do labour than ever experience that pain again!

Reactions: 9
I had an abscess on my first pregnancy over 6 years ago and I would rather do labour than ever experience that pain again!
My brother nearly died from an abscess, the toxins started shutting down his organs xx

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think if I was renovating that garage I would have partitioned off a part with a stud wall for the baby. I know she won’t know this yet but having two separate spaces for them and baby will be huge benefit when the baby gets to 6mths / 1yr / etc I’ve been there before - only one bedroom and it was not simple!

Reactions: 5
I think if I was renovating that garage I would have partitioned off a part with a stud wall for the baby. I know she won’t know this yet but having two separate spaces for them and baby will be huge benefit when the baby gets to 6mths / 1yr / etc I’ve been there before - only one bedroom and it was not simple!
I wonder will Emma turn her old bedroom into a nursery down the line? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She still lives at home with folks and has converted the garage to live in for now, said they will look at buying in a year or so. The cost of rent around Newry is astronomical so can't blame her for doing what she is

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the converting the garage because she only got her bedroom done up and they have literally just turned the garage into a bedroom? And it nearly looks smaller than her bedroom now

Reactions: 3