Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not exactly protection money. It's money to keep the paras away. If they don't pay, the salon will start experiencing breaking, vandalism etc
Okay, I’m from England so please forgive any ignorance. What the hell. Why does this sound like a plot from Hollyoaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay, I’m from England so please forgive any ignorance. What the hell. Why does this sound like a plot from Hollyoaks.
Lol yeah the Kearney’s are 100% the McQueens from holly oaks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please continue the drug money chat cus it's funny as but I just want to interject with one thing...
I pissed myself when she was chatting about having her nose ring in 3 times and her body basically rejecting it. Maybe lay off the coke love and you wouldn't be making the hole bigger with every sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she a brand ambassador or something for bperfect? Not an ad declaration or anything in sight. I don’t even know why that bugs me 😂

Reactions: 1
Is she a brand ambassador or something for bperfect? Not an ad declaration or anything in sight. I don’t even know why that bugs me 😂
Cus she's a wanker and shes getting paid to promote products which look terrible on her. "omg look at this gold eyeshadow a ra Ra" *proceeds to put what can only be described as shag rugs on her eyelids and calls them eyelashes*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thats mad that you called that, it is a well-known fact that she is on a downer after a night out. Thats very sad for an influencer of her standing
Was young and foolish once myself lol only difference is I would never have put my life on instagram

Reactions: 4
We were all mad and foolish but i feel the younger generation are a different breed, I would say that a big reason these text messages are starting to appear about the drug scum in Newry, south Armagh, Castlewellan etc

Reactions: 5
IMAGINE! atrocious advertising for your company those latest snaps. Infected, bloody, sore looking piercing, that tan 🤢 and being able to give yourself a makeover on a Saturday afternoon. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never heard of a salon not be absolutely chock full on a Saturday unless it's shite.

Reactions: 4