Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMAGINE! atrocious advertising for your company those latest snaps. Infected, bloody, sore looking piercing, that tan 🤢 and being able to give yourself a makeover on a Saturday afternoon. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never heard of a salon not be absolutely chock full on a Saturday unless it's shite.
I know a 14 year old that got her tongue pierced there! NO CONSENT FORM SIGNED OR GUARDIAN SIGNATURE. Never heard the likes of that in my life

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Aye and the shop closed no later than 3.30pm honest to duck you couldn't write this. She's actually such an ugly bleep.

Reactions: 2
Any1 notice how Emma and Shannon’s boutique don’t seem to be bothering anymore

In the subject of drugs, A massive banner was unveiled in Mayobridge yesterday saying "drug Dealers out", The locals apparently have got pissed off with a few boys getting too big for their boots.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In the subject of drugs, A massive banner was unveiled in Mayobridge yesterday saying "drug Dealers out", The locals apparently have got pissed off with a few boys getting too big for their boots.
Have you seen all those texts about the drug dealers going around? The amount of drugs in newry is disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen all those texts about the drug dealers going around? The amount of drugs in newry is disgusting.

I don't really think it's a surprise to be honest with the names and people need to be ashamed of themselves for taking the crap and paying big money to sniff crap. I think people have got sick of the people flaunting about and communities are now taking a stand. I think it's great to see.

Reactions: 4
No proper makeup artist would say you have to change foundation colour if you change your hair colour it's meant to match your skin tone and people pay her to promote their brands 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What has the world come to honest to duck? It's one thing going and attacking the girl on her own page but like... put yourself into the limelight, people are going to have something to say and all the skeletons will come out of the closet. I cringe even saying this but when you're a public figure you have to be prepared to take criticism, esp when it's in regards to your job. Doesn't mean people are being trolls, Christ almighty.

No proper makeup artist would say you have to change foundation colour if you change your hair colour it's meant to match your skin tone and people pay her to promote their brands 😂😂
My hair colour is always different but my foundation colour is always the same, did she say that on her stories, I wouldn't let her near my face with a makeup brush 😂 her own makeup is shocking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly though does she not work or just constantly in bed?
I thought the same. The weekend Friday/Saturday/Sunday is the busiest day for beauty salons 🤨 also so annoying that she got sent beautiful handmade earrings when she doesn’t even have her ears pierced 🙄

Reactions: 5
Anyone else see the (now deleted) story of them all with the syringe shots and her screaming "take your vaccine" 🙄🙄🙄

Thought the vaccine shots were harmless but the hack of this big 21st that was being planned from July, ended up the same as anyone else's - a shindig in a room. She couldn't wear the "crown" cos it got in the way of selfies. Changed the dress and into a pair of runners. The comedown will be unreal 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10