Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I thought it was just me, I never found her funny from the start? Thought she tried too hard plus just think she’s jumping on all the band wagons now with ADs and stuff.
What’s the craic with the salon now? Seen work was being done

Reactions: 6
I liked her at the start for her “didn’t care attitude” - I never actually followed her, just dipped in and out
I’m not a fan of her makeup but each to their own
But I honestly think she is influencing very young girls in a such a bad way - the lip filler and the veneers? Like WTF
The rubbish she eats...

Reactions: 3
I don't like her, surely she doesn't go on like that 24/7 with that voice and all I just find her so so fake

Her laugh is soooo fake. See the new stools she got for her salon too not great for people over weight or with sore backs 🤔🤔 but sure she only thinks about herself

What's the story with tan on her face? Does she not put tan on her cheeks, I can see tan on the lower part of her face and her forehead but not the middle part. I am so out of the makeup loop maybe its a thing?...

Reactions: 1
What's the story with tan on her face? Does she not put tan on her cheeks, I can see tan on the lower part of her face and her forehead but not the middle part. I am so out of the makeup loop maybe its a thing?...
It’s awful and I have never seen anyone using body bling on their face I think she gives people false advice as I have never ever seen her putting it on her face roll now

Reactions: 1
Aww I’m so confused because I used to really like her but in recent months she’s turned into an advert machine and I feel like she’s sold out for the insta lifestyle. Even though I liked her, I can’t stand her constant involvement of her bloody parents!

Can’t believe she was up on the first day to get her hair done at Colleen loughrans . A regular customer I’m sure , way to put your paying loyal customers first . Do ur wee mates hair instead . Fair play to Emma prob got it for nothing and first day back to a business she’s frequented once before maybe . If I was a regular at this hairdresser I’d look elsewhere

I struggle to understand why any business wouid want to collab with someone who cannot apply fake tan, shes orange and streaky and don't get me started on the tan hands

Reactions: 4
Didn't know this thread existed!
I used to love her, thought she was so down to earth and hilarious.
Then she began to grate on me and I muted her stories.
Recently un muted to see what the craic is as she's as annoyed as I remember.
From what I've heard she's a little girl with no respect and running the salon funded by mummy and daddy. She doesn't seem to give a frig about actually working in it, as long as it all looks good for insta.
I remember seeing some screen shots on the LMD thread ages ago and the way she treated her staff was awful.
Smoking in the salon, leaving a nail tech who rented a seats stuff all covered in fag ash, doing it in front of customers, giving Freebies to all her mates.
Like I say, she seems like a little girl playing out her dream in the real world with no real idea what's she's doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn't know this thread existed!
I used to love her, thought she was so down to earth and hilarious.
Then she began to grate on me and I muted her stories.
Recently un muted to see what the craic is as she's as annoyed as I remember.
From what I've heard she's a little girl with no respect and running the salon funded by mummy and daddy. She doesn't seem to give a frig about actually working in it, as long as it all looks good for insta.
I remember seeing some screen shots on the LMD thread ages ago and the way she treated her staff was awful.
Smoking in the salon, leaving a nail tech who rented a seats stuff all covered in fag ash, doing it in front of customers, giving Freebies to all her mates.
Like I say, she seems like a little girl playing out her dream in the real world with no real idea what's she's doing.
I think she is absolutely twit

• Haha
Reactions: 2