Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, does this chick actually do any work? She just seems to always be on the booze, tanning and doing makeup at 11pm and getting her hair and nails and makeup done by her own staff so she can go galavanting 🤔
I was obviously expecting too much to think that a business owner would actually, I dunno, run the business?

Reactions: 5
Sorry, does this chick actually do any work? She just seems to always be on the booze, tanning and doing makeup at 11pm and getting her hair and nails and makeup done by her own staff so she can go galavanting 🤔
I was obviously expecting too much to think that a business owner would actually, I dunno, run the business?
Was thinking the same all she seems to do is drink and apply 4 layers of tan Everynite, she still lives at home so she must be living under Mummy and daddy's pocket still cause she could hardly be making much as she doesn't seem to work much 🤷

Reactions: 4
Was thinking the same all she seems to do is drink and apply 4 layers of tan Everynite, she still lives at home so she must be living under Mummy and daddy's pocket still cause she could hardly be making much as she doesn't seem to work much 🤷
Absolutely. I have yet to ever see a salon owner be able to post pics and videos of them in their salon in the middle of the day, and it totally empty...except for Emzo that is. I thought she was absolutely hilarious in the beginning but she just seems like a bit of a lazy woman tbh.
100% the kind of person I would avoid like the plague on a night out for fear of getting wigged for existing.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. I have yet to ever see a salon owner be able to post pics and videos of them in their salon in the middle of the day, and it totally empty...except for Emzo that is. I thought she was absolutely hilarious in the beginning but she just seems like a bit of a lazy woman tbh.
100% the kind of person I would avoid like the plague on a night out for fear of getting wigged for existing.
She looks like she stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is never out of her bed

anyone know what the deal is with Emma’s friend who opened in buttercrane? Seems very strange the whole thing nobody has heard of him it seems and he has hardly any brands or stock in store it’s weird. I’m not from newry so not sure.

Reactions: 2
anyone know what the deal is with Emma’s friend who opened in buttercrane? Seems very strange the whole thing nobody has heard of him it seems and he has hardly any brands or stock in store it’s weird. I’m not from newry so not sure.
I know it's great that he's only 19 and has so much ambition but I feel like he needs his own thread here because I just don't understand his whole set up at all...

Reactions: 2
I know it's great that he's only 19 and has so much ambition but I feel like he needs his own thread here because I just don't understand his whole set up at all...
Can you set one up I can’t. He said on buttercrane stories he a professional mua 6 years now so he allegedly a pro mua since he was 12 r 13 den? Doesn’t seem right and thete no photos of clients or anything.I noticed Emma didn’t stay long at opening

And herself off to Liverpool over the weekend, she's not long opened to have a weekend off. I understand that beauticians/muas have to get weekends off too but you'd think the salon would be the priority for the 1st 6 months at least!

Reactions: 3
And herself off to Liverpool over the weekend, she's not long opened to have a weekend off. I understand that beauticians/muas have to get weekends off too but you'd think the salon would be the priority for the 1st 6 months at least!
It wasn't even her priority for the first week! She opened late because of renovations, took the first 5 days off and ever since has been saying she's "booked herself out of the salon" and goes off on spa weekends and days to Newcastle! I absolutely wet myself when she said she closed the salon one day from 10-11 so she could get it cleaned! Sorry but have you ever in your LIFE heard of a salon closing to clean or would they just clean it after a days trade, like most people in the employed community! Wee cuddy is something else!

Reactions: 5
So true did you see when the place flooded and she was standing there recording everyone cleaning it.
Also why has she not showed us around the salon like upstairs and downstairs when it all got done up?? Where is all these young ones getting the money to open these places

Wouldn't surprise me if all these beauty shops set up by these young ones are for money laundering purposes 🤭

Reactions: 11
The street her shop is on has always been a bit of a dodgy one in newry. Think they sell all the cheap fegs and tobacco next door to her.

Because there's been a fair bit of chat about him and his shop I've set up a thread for Emma's friend MrGlam_ie.
He's another strange one although he does seem to work a wee bit harder than emma! 🤣

Reactions: 3
God I wouldn’t want to be the last aesthetic practitioner she went to giving off about her lip filler 🤪 they won’t be sharing that story

Think someone's been reading on here! Sharing the link to her business page and making a point of showing us how many appointments she has 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Think someone's been reading on here! Sharing the link to her business page and making a point of showing us how many appointments she has 😂😂😂😂
Thought that myself 😂 I feel sorry for her if she thinks 11 clients from 9-5 is flat out. I follow a hairdresser on insta who owns her own salon who worked 9-9 for 14 days to get her business back up and running. No comparison!