Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fallouou

Still confused about all this working out she claims to do with her PT but is still no smaller in size?!
Emma is already a thin woman. Many people work out to maintain and develop strength. No offence, but I think it's unnecessary to either allude to Emma being large, or that people only work out to lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
The bisexual reveal for the wrong Emma Hill is the most exciting thing that's happened to this thread in ages... I can't imagine how long it'll take to fill up another one! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

2xblended

VIP Member
I think I might be done with Emma Hill; she has absolutely nothing to offer anymore. The holiday break doesn't seem to have helped her content in any way, and in fact, she looks really tired and haggard in that video. Speaking of the vid, she fails to mention the most important money-making tip, which is to not pay for your items in the first place. Nothing like the old #gifted double dip!
I was done when she disappeared in the first lockdown without any explanation. I have looked at her YT vid titles to see what she's put out since, and somehow it's even more boring than ever. I can't actually watch her content now, it would feel like a punishment.

I follow the thread because of you guys (so many whom I posted alongside on GG) and your brilliant insights into various topics, but I cannot see myself clicking on or consuming Emma's content ever again.

She seems to have given up and decided she'll only make the easiest videos she can. It's no longer an anxiety issue; she's being lazy and doing the bare minimum to get an income.
Given how privileged she is to be able to continue working seamlessly (and without any necessity to change her usual formula) throughout the pandemic- whilst many of us ended up unemployed or needing to completely revamp our methods to get our jobs done virtually- her laziness feels like a real slap in the face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Six new bags. Six! And 3 of them are pretty much the same style and size. She is ridiculous.

Also, instead of going on and on about how long your legs are, how about just giving your inseam measurement? That would be infinitely more helpful.

Reactions: 23

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
The odd thing I find with Emma, is her all or nothing approach when it comes to trends.

No exercise at all - runs a marathon

Changes mind on colour scheme - redecorates the whole house

Addicted to KFC - goes vegan

Likes blazers - owns thousands

Wants to be sustainable - buys loads off Ebay

Reactions: 22

Bishybarnabee

I've recently started following Emma, I found her and liked her style. I'm generally not one for influencers, they all piss me off to be honest just by the very nature of the "job", but I needed a bit of inspo clothes wise and she popped up somewhere. Anyway I've searched her on here today after seeing her selling loads of clothes on depop. It's really fkn irked me! Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I honestly can't help but feel influencers who sell clothes they have gotten for free are taking the absolute piss! It's like a double whammy, not only have you got paid to do ads or by views, but you've got the cheek to rinse even more out of it by selling the items on for not even that much of a cut price. How about gifting the pieces that have been gifted to you? How about doing something charitable with the money you make off the sales? I'm making assumptions here because maybe she does, but I've certainly not seen anything - of course correct me if I'm wrong. Wound me right up!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Fofoca

Chatty Member
This question could be asked in most if not all the threads - but what would she even do? If/when the bubble bursts it’s not as though her current experience is unique. Emma has previous work experience (unlike some others) but that’s outdated by now. Assuming she wanted any semblance of a “normal job” and was able to get her arse into gear, why would anyone hire her over someone else?

And these influencers also face the conundrum of having their “selves”online. Yes their portfolio is online but so are their “personalities”. I for one get the benefit of putting my best foot/face forward when applying for jobs.They don’t know until it’s too late that my punctuality sucks and I’m actually a crap team worker.

Whereas all their flaws are online. Stroppy mare who can’t commit to any workload or deadlines. Poor attitude and rude. Crumbles when faced with pressure. (Yes we don’t know what is going behind the scenes but don’t they realise us plebs have stuff going on behind the scenes too? Some days I cry as I get dressed but then I have to glue a smile on and drag myself into the office anyway.)

sorry for the long post but I’ve been wondering this for a while (for all the threads I follow) and this seemed the perfect time to ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Why does she need so many clothes when she doesn’t go anywhere or do anything? She styles herself like she goes to work...but she doesn’t? I liked it when bloggers who had actual jobs would share their outfit ideas and good high street finds etc.

this is all...play acting.

• Heart

bsh3113

She is looking very skinny. She’s either on the heartbreak diet or as she says she’s having issues with her mental health and therefore losing weight. All the comments on every post are about how fantastic she looks, her figure is amazing etc. It’s sad women have to be thin and miserable before people start complimenting them on their appearance and body shape

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I know it sucks to have people comment on your weight, but for real Emma. You have society’s ideal body type. Just delete the comments or stop mentioning it, or I don’t know, come up with an explanation. You don’t owe one to anyone, but people are going to ask how you lost such an obvious amount of weight so quickly because guess what DIET CULTURE and society’s general fatphobia. It must suck to be skinny and acceptable and not have to worry about how your fatness is perceived by others 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Oh, I’m sorry Emma. Do you normally film in your bathroom? Is that why there’s no video today 🙄🙄🙄

Only influencers can get away with not doing their job because a room that is not integral to said job is under reno. Imagine how us full time workers feel when we’re undergoing an inconvenience...AND STILL HAVE TO DO OUR FUCKING WORK.

Reactions: 19

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I stopped following Emma since I couldn't handle the way she speaks and her boring hoard of clothes. Her fake sustainability and hauls were too much for me. I'll watch a travel vlog if its recommended on YT but that's it.

I've replaced her with Signe from Use Less, she's Danish. Highly recommend for sustainability, minimal style and home decor. They recently bought a new house and are completely renovating it themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
The wardrobe switchover video just popped up in my suggestions and I thought it was a vlog... seems like she's just crawled out of bed and turned the camera on! 😲
Lookin' like she's about to show us how to make our own cashew milk.
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 2.37.53 PM.png

Sustainability Update: Buys a bag from Mango to tide her over until she can eventually buy the expensive version. :unsure:

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 2.29.24 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I think I might be done with Emma Hill; she has absolutely nothing to offer anymore. The holiday break doesn't seem to have helped her content in any way, and in fact, she looks really tired and haggard in that video. Speaking of the vid, she fails to mention the most important money-making tip, which is to not pay for your items in the first place. Nothing like the old #gifted double dip!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member

Jeez, leave it to Emma to not know what a "Karen" is, when in fact, she herself is a Karen with her know-it-all attitude, moaning, and rudeness. She REALLY wants to speak to your manager.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Thanks Emma for providing us a 6 minute video that was completely unnecessary. What to wear when eating outside?!? Um a shirt and bottoms, maybe some shoes? Dead.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Why does she need so many clothes when she doesn’t go anywhere or do anything? She styles herself like she goes to work...but she doesn’t? I liked it when bloggers who had actual jobs would share their outfit ideas and good high street finds etc.

this is all...play acting.
Once bloggers quit their full time jobs and became influencers full time is when it all went to hell. Play acting is exactly what it is because they have to market and sell these outfits to people who have actual jobs.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
The bisexual reveal for the wrong Emma Hill is the most exciting thing that's happened to this thread in ages... I can't imagine how long it'll take to fill up another one! :LOL:
We are still 11 (now 10) messages away from having the 1000 full. :ROFLMAO:

Emma Hill #2 Coming out as bi - oh, wrong Emma, my bad

• Haha