Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How interesting! Debs( bang on style) has just posted that she is expecting EH for a few days... will Simon be there? Who will look after their dogs? ALL THE BURNING QUESTIONS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh no, the saga goes on... this is like a soap opera.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if anyone else saw, but Debs posted a pic on her insta story of Emma eating what looked like a chicken burger and it’s now been deleted. Definitely didn’t look vegan!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Don’t know if anyone else saw, but Debs posted a pic on her insta story of Emma eating what looked like a chicken burger and it’s now been deleted. Definitely didn’t look vegan!!
Is Emma vegan? I thought she just didn't eat dairy because, to put it delicately, it "gave her the shits."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember a year or two ago she and Simon went vegan for two weeks but they only ate processed vegan food. And then sometime in the last year she started sharing more vegan food stuff but I don't remeber what she said about it other than her gut was a bit happier now that she wasn't eating dairy and chicken as much. But she also said she had food intolerance but didn't say exactly what they were.

Reactions: 3
I remember a year or two ago she and Simon went vegan for two weeks but they only ate processed vegan food. And then sometime in the last year she started sharing more vegan food stuff but I don't remeber what she said about it other than her gut was a bit happier now that she wasn't eating dairy and chicken as much. But she also said she had food intolerance but didn't say exactly what they were.
I know she talked once about it, why she tells herself an animal lover but eats animals. And you could've pulled out a vegan bs bingo and had easily have a bingo.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I couldn't care less about what Emma eats. I never understood the fascination her followers have regarding her diet; she has never given any indication of being healthy, doesn't have a particularly unique or specialized perspective on diet, doesn't eat interesting things, and frankly, doesn't have an inspirational physique (and I am only saying that because, honestly, that's what most people are looking at when they decide to get nosey about the diet of a random person on the internet).

What bothers me is when she DOES make food a thing but is inconsistent/disingenuous about it (you could say this about anything she does... shopping sustainably, her mental health, running a marathon...).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a scroll through her instagram comments and they're largely positive, complimentary and supportive. So many comments asking when she's coming back to YT. If having this amount of positive support isn't enough to encourage her to start posting videos again, then I'm not sure what else will/can help her... Covid isn't going anywhere (see:second wave in Victoria, Australia and lockdown) so overall it will be a very long time before the world goes back to any sense of normality.
Having said that, Emma never really went anywhere, or to events, or did anything overly social...so really I'm not sure how lockdown has restricted or impacted her content in any way.

Also on inconsistency @meowmeowbeans, I noticed she's posted several items from massimo dutti (which I love)...but it wasn't too long ago when followers recommended the brand in comments, she said something along the lines of how she's never liked them. Plus they are owned by Inditex, which also owns Zara...which she avoids...except she actually hasn't stopped buying from them either! But just like H&M, its OKAY GUYS, its sustainable if I love it and it fits my aesthetic! Until it doesn't. Then I'll just donate it and buy a near identical one.

Given the recent explosion of sage green and F&B pigeon poop all over instagram, I fully expect Emma's decorating cycle to catch up by next years remodel...it will be goodbye railings and hello greige, only 2 years behind (and actually back to square one probably)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The odd thing I find with Emma, is her all or nothing approach when it comes to trends.

No exercise at all - runs a marathon

Changes mind on colour scheme - redecorates the whole house

Addicted to KFC - goes vegan

Likes blazers - owns thousands

Wants to be sustainable - buys loads off Ebay

Reactions: 22
Her and the bangonstyle lady seem polar opposites - Emma is quite sarky and has a dry sense of humour, Debs seems very gushy. Emma is all high end "sustainable" fashion, Debs is Primark and New Look. Emma is cloak and dagger with personal stuff, Debs seems very open - would never have put those 2 as friends.

Reactions: 10

Is that the image Emma later posted? Quite suspect for Debs to post it then take it down and then for Emma to post it later. Almost as if Emma had something to prove. Or maybe she saw your post :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I actually don’t give a tit. I have unfollowed. She’s boring, dull and utterly predictable.
She should of stuck to blogging about clothes only as her house is so cheap and nasty.
No doubt sh3 will be ripping all the crappy furniture out and replacing it with more crappy furniture. The fireplace is TERRIBLE - is it supposed to be a joke or something ? No I’m out
I’ve just looked on her home account for the first time. I cant cope with the fireplace. Fake bricks and a roman esque mantelpiece 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That "fireplace" is ridiculous, the mantelpiece is completely out of proportion and I dont understand how it really fits into the wicker/rattan/minimalist vibe

Reactions: 9
Haha they went for a cream fabric sofa. That certainly won’t show dog fur or start to pill because of the dogs and all their lounging 😂

Also, what is up with her new found love for mid-century modern furnishings and decor? Love how she can’t just say she bought the lamp from xx store and tag the designer, but it’s xx lamp by xx designer. She’s so pretentious.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.