Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, thought in her latest post in the cream dress, both on the grid and stories, she just looks really sad 😔

Reactions: 3
Also, thought in her latest post in the cream dress, both on the grid and stories, she just looks really sad 😔
I thought the same! And a lot of her other selfies she either covers her face with the phone and/or has huge sunnies on.
Honestly because she's not even shown a glimpse of his feet on the couch or on the other side of the dining table really makes me think they've separated at least temporarily.

At first I thought the reason why she wasn’t filming was because she’s pregnant but the fact that they’ve unfollowed each other on Instagram says otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh no I feel bad for her. Haven’t they been together years?
I can’t see a feed post with her rings since end of May

Last edited:
I really don't think there's anything wrong with their marriage. *shrug*
They just refurnished the entire house together and he got his own wardrobe (finally! lol). I saw that as a sign that they're fine, because you wouldn't re-do the house together if your marriage was strained and one of you was about to walk away.
Emma has been known to disappear here and there without any explanation. She already said she'll be back to making videos at the end of the month and I fully expect Simon to feature.
It'll be interesting to see what she puts up....
She drives me batty and I find her really condescending when she responds to followers, not to mention boring af, but I hope they're okay.
That furlough explanation up-thread makes the most sense to me.

Reactions: 7
I really don't think there's anything wrong with their marriage. *shrug*
They just refurnished the entire house together and he got his own wardrobe (finally! lol). I saw that as a sign that they're fine, because you wouldn't re-do the house together if your marriage was strained and one of you was about to walk away.
Emma has been known to disappear here and there without any explanation. She already said she'll be back to making videos at the end of the month and I fully expect Simon to feature.
It'll be interesting to see what she puts up....
She drives me batty and I find her really condescending when she responds to followers, not to mention boring af, but I hope they're okay.
That furlough explanation up-thread makes the most sense to me.
Honestly, the way she talked to him on their Banff trip made me cringe.

No rings either 😕
I'm seeing the ring in her most recent grid photos (white dress). Scroll back and it's the same ring she has on her left hand a year ago.

Honestly, the way she talked to him on their Banff trip made me cringe.
She's not very pleasant at the best of times for sure. I don't know why she's so cutting and condescending. He's really a good counterbalance to her.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed that she's not shared a single glimpse of Simon this whole lockdown (or maybe I've just missed it). But she'd usually show the dogs climbing up on him or something in her insta stories.
I know times are tough for influencers these days (good! They need the reality check) but the way she's just disappeared and stopped interacting with her followers is quite strange if she wants to continue this. You can't stop for 3 or 4 months and then come back as if nothing ever happened. She could've done some insta Q&As or shared a bit more of her day to day to keep things interactive. I think the only thing she was excited about was some expensive joggers.
She did it before, came back and said she had mental health issues. I'm not doubting that, but she did also imply things weren't great with Simon. I think once he gave up his day job and started working from home with her things seemed to go bad for her. She was never exciting, but her vlogs were watchable, and now it seems like she is just going through the motions to post the odd insta story and ootd picture, there's no spark, no personality, and without the dogs there would be nothing.

I’m going to come in with a really boring clarification - I don’t think they could be furloughed. For this they’d have to be employees of their limited company and paying NI and PAYE on regular wages, far more likely they’d be classed as self-employed and not eligible for furlough. Also I suspect the rules of the furlough scheme would apply to sponsored Instagram posts just as much as YouTube videos (although suspect HMRC haven’t given this distinction a lot of thought...).

I’m going to come in with a really boring clarification - I don’t think they could be furloughed. For this they’d have to be employees of their limited company and paying NI and PAYE on regular wages, far more likely they’d be classed as self-employed and not eligible for furlough. Also I suspect the rules of the furlough scheme would apply to sponsored Instagram posts just as much as YouTube videos (although suspect HMRC haven’t given this distinction a lot of thought...).
They are classed as employees if it’s a Ltd Co, as Company Directors, they will draw a basic salary via PAYE and the rest in dividends. They’d only be self employed if she was operating as a sole trader.

Another thought, she says she hopes to be back on You Tube soon, could be that the break is partly due to her having to learn to use the editing software. They had been filming, she alluded to a joke video they were putting together with the dogs, but it never materialised.

I might be looking too far into this...but there are quite a few comments on this pic on her home Instagram asking why she took down the S and E letters they had from their wedding

7B86B39F-BC35-4F06-8FE9-15012C4338EA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's also been talking to her friend Debs/bangonstyle a lot, Debs said on stories they were on the phone for 3 hours. Debs has been though a break up.

Simon's disney print is still up on that wall though.

She's also been talking to her friend Debs/bangonstyle a lot, Debs said on stories they were on the phone for 3 hours. Debs has been though a break up.

Simon's disney print is still up on that wall though.
Ugh that Disney print is the worst. That's why he probably left it.

Her responses to the questions about the letters are just...wow. I'm imagining her getting so mad that she chucked them out the door as Simon's walking away.

Reactions: 4
166C74FB-0E2E-41AA-BCB1-873EFDC6485B.png

the letters are still there! I looked at this after reading here 😂 she has two of these cube things so the other one doesn’t have the letters but the one near the door does and the photo near the door shows her photo is cropped just below where the letters are. She’s also replied to a comment about Simon where some where’s said ‘bet Simon was happy with this caption’ And she replied laughing faces so maybe he’s there hiding somewhere in that new basement room she let him make 🤔 😂

• Haha
She is looking very skinny. She’s either on the heartbreak diet or as she says she’s having issues with her mental health and therefore losing weight. All the comments on every post are about how fantastic she looks, her figure is amazing etc. It’s sad women have to be thin and miserable before people start complimenting them on their appearance and body shape

Reactions: 20
She is looking very skinny. She’s either on the heartbreak diet or as she says she’s having issues with her mental health and therefore losing weight. All the comments on every post are about how fantastic she looks, her figure is amazing etc. It’s sad women have to be thin and miserable before people start complimenting them on their appearance and body shape
Shes always had a lovely figure. I would kill for her legs

Reactions: 6
She’s said a few times that she doesn’t want comments on her weight as she considers them triggering 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.