Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm a day or 2 late on this but why did emma blank out the plan of her house on a post the other day🤔 what's she trying to hide.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
WHY IS SHE QUEUEING TO GET INTO LIDL IF SHE HAS A SAINSBURY'S ORDER COMING?!

Honestly, some people are just stupid. I have to leave the house everyday to go to work, putting myself and my OH at risk, because I work in healthcare and it's all hands on deck right now. I would not be taking chances with my health if I was morbidly obese and diabetic to get a few quid off some food in Lidl.

Treeko seems to be the only sensible Drew in that household. He seems highly suspicious of her.

Reactions: 9
Don’t understand her she could be raking it in with decent helpful blog content helping people budget, save money, meal ideas (like she started out) instead she’s moaning people won’t have money to join it click her pointless tit affiliated links. She literally does nothing different apart from they can’t eat out or go to the cinema big whoop

She could be giving sensible information about mortgage holidays etc isn’t she a big fancy money savvy blogger after all

Take care Martha. I run a small blog for older people and I have been busy posting links to sites like BT help for seniors with the internet and walking at home you tube videos. I had a firm contact me yesterday saying they would like to work with me when things return to normal. Emma must still have some income unlike a lot of people including two of my children who have suddenly lost all their income because they are self employed and unable to work from home. I have an underactive thyroid but have never posted photos of my hair loss on you tube. Does anyone one know any money bloggers who are producing helpful content at this time?
My Frugal Year is a good account

Reactions: 1
Her income from blogs etc. has probably tanked since the whole WLS thing. I really liked her, had a couple of 'hmmm' moments in the past, but since she had WLS and started eating sausages out of a tin and posting passive aggressive stories about people judging her and her dietician being fine with it, I've lost a massive respect for her and now nearly everything irritates me! I mean she ate crap before but I don't ever remember her eating stuff like that? Anyway, I reckon there's probably a lot of people who feel the same and are less likely to click her links now. But it's definitely Corona virus. The only useful stuff now is linking other people 😂

How awful. Hope she recovers and whilst this is a gossip site probably a good time for people to give her a break

Reactions: 15
Oh wow... I kinda feel like this might be why she’s been extra lethargic etc, hopefully she recovers well 😔

How bleeping awful.
I can’t imagine how she must be feeling right now. All the time’s we’ve said she’s lazy etc when she’s got cancer - duck!
I hope she can beat this.

Reactions: 4
Me too! We all must remember that these sites are to discuss minor things in the grand scheme of things that annoy us - but it’s not an actual attack on them as human beings. Nobody deserve this at all, I wish her all the best in her recovery

Reactions: 13
Me too! We all must remember that these sites are to discuss minor things in the grand scheme of things that annoy us - but it’s not an actual attack on them as human beings. Nobody deserve this at all, I wish her all the best in her recovery
Yes. I think whilst people have bitched about things she's done no one here would wish her ill ever. Hopefully they picked it up early and she will be okay - I won't be posting on her thread again I don't think

Reactions: 2
Her weight loss sugery could potential saved her life. Crazy, hopefully she has a speedy recovery

Reactions: 24
Poor Emma. That’s really saddened me. I hope she makes a speedy recovery. As if life isn’t scary enough already 😞

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.