Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sick of her moaning about covid and it's impact on her. She does duck all excerpt for exploiting people online. I really hate to say this but she gives day people a bad name. She's everything people negatively stereotype fat people as: lazy, ignorant, selfish, greedy, too stupid to cook, wanting quick fixes, idle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
20 Coggs was like pulling teeth when I tried it. Half the things didn’t track and no one ever answered messages to sort it out or I was just palmed off to other people. I spent more money than I actually made as I gave up because I just couldn’t get the Coggs to go green despite doing everything in the instructions. Maybe others have done better but I wouldn’t recommend it....

Reactions: 4
Maybe others have done better but I wouldn’t recommend it....
Nope. I tried it a while ago and it was a mixture of dodgy gambling sites and the same offers as Oh My Dosh (so I didn't qualify). I don't think any of the "free" offers tracked for me so I gave up before I actually had to spend money.

I do use Shopmium occasionally and haven't had any issues. I'm surprised Emma has stopped plugging Shopmium - maybe they stopped her getting referral credits. I remember at one point, she was diong Shopmium hauls so there must be a reason she's changed her tune.

Last edited:
Why was she getting yeast if it was being delivered to her Father? Highly doubt he’s making his own bread & who had some out of date yeast the other day?! 🤔
Can we agree to never use the word yeast on this specific thread EVER AGAIN please? 😖🤮😷

Yeah Emma give us the content we want, how to get a Sainsburys slot
This should be the new #6 thread title 🤩

• Haha
I am a bit busy here in Birmingham getting a new hospital ready. Lets forget that - yes really I do mean that. I want to concentrate on Princess Emma. She called me everything from whatever when I politely suggested she might consider weight loss surgery - she said no way ever. Now she has done it she sees herself as the new wls messaih. OK let her have her 5 minutes of fame.

What I am concerned about is she seems to be saying as she is employed by her own company so in order to get government help she needs to be unemployed. Despite my qualifications and experience I am just going with her flow. Is she saying she needs to be classed an unemployed in order to get government help? OK so she constantly boasts a 6 figure income. Since the government shut down they appear to have done duck all. Is that truly a pathway forward???????? I am truly amazed. I employ 6 folks my first and most important objective has been to ensure they are paid. Why on earth does she think it a solution to be unemployed and get government help? Don't you get on and get work in if you can, lay off staff if you must but keep your business going? I'm certainly not posting on insta that I am doing duck all or laying in my hot tub. Today all my staff got paid. The NHS hospital In Birmingham is soon to be opened, I played a minute part. I submitted my tax return for the previous year and my ebay shop is fully accounted for and I am paying all my tax due for it. Come on Princess Emma show me that is the same for you. As with any wls person I wish you well as with anyone that called me and any other wls persona pig to a dig then did it yourself I truly hope that you reap what you sow. For me you are the lowest of the low.

No one "knows" anything other than Emma and her Dad. Personally in real life I have experienced Emma. Its not pretty.
hmm... I wonder if we know each other, as I know Emma and her Dad.

Reactions: 1
Emma and Tony aren’t vulnerable, no way.
They’re the other end of the vulnerable spectrum with their 6 figure (supposed) income, new house, new car and numerous Disney holidays.
Yes her Dad definitely is. Why has she not moved him into their 3/4 bed house ?
It’s a 5 bed house with 3/4 bathrooms 😳 - but she can’t move her dad in and is now moaning about COVID.

If she gets Carers Allowance for ooking after her dad i hope she’s paying it back at the moment since they’ve abandoned him

I am confused about how she earns so much money but is worried about Covid
I don’t get it either. She’s stating now that her “fun money” is down to £100 a month now proving she still has cash to spare. Between her and Tony, their “fun money” would be my food shop for a month for my family of 3. My household have had to cut any spends other than essentials and bills as I’ve been furloughed and not entirely sure of the job security at the end of all this. There is no “fun money” anymore. I’d love to still have £100 to play with every month. She really doesn’t need to be thinking of getting financial help right now - her blog is the perfect place to push out content really relevant to life right now. She really winds me up that she’s not taking this opportunity to use her platforms to really make a difference. No, she’s just sitting whinging.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get it either. She’s stating now that her “fun money” is down to £100 a month now proving she still has cash to spare. Between her and Tony, their “fun money” would be my food shop for a month for my family of 3. My household have had to cut any spends other than essentials and bills as I’ve been furloughed and not entirely sure of the job security at the end of all this. There is no “fun money” anymore. I’d love to still have £100 to play with every month. She really doesn’t need to be thinking of getting financial help right now - her blog is the perfect place to push out content really relevant to life right now. She really winds me up that she’s not taking this opportunity to use her platforms to really make a difference. No, she’s just sitting whinging.
All of this is exactly what I am thinking. What fun are you having this month? £200 of fun for their household? But she is badgering the government for a handout, I don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
Fun money tee hee!

She infuriates me. Their relationship is so bleeping weird, it makes me feel sick.

Sorry for the language.

Fun money tee hee!

She infuriates me. Their relationship is so bleeping weird, it makes me feel sick.

Sorry for the language.
Where does Tony get his fun money from, does she pay him a salary?!

Reactions: 3
What the hell can they both each spend £100 of "fun money" on this month?? Trying to stop my brain conjuring images of size 16 sex kitty costume. Or size 14 sexy Easter bunny. They can't even buy a Poundland bullet vibrator.

Better to save it. Or donate it to foodbank, emergency funds etc. Because otherwise it's just money spent on pointless tit. It shouldn't be difficult for a money saving blogger to save money or in fact to earn money this month.

New title suggestion:

Emma Drew #6 - Covid has meant her blog is out of tricks. Shame her content is just as tit

• Haha
£100 fun money? We’re on lockdown 😂 and will be for 3-6 months. I haven’t spent a penny apart from bills and food and I’m actually enjoying not spending for the sake of it

Reactions: 6
Fun money for Emma - a size 16 princess dress that she can tug and stretch at and a servant’s bell she can use to summon Tony

Fun money for Tony - A Morrison’s too good to go box

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.