Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a difference between going out for paint & going out for essentials like food. I wasn’t one of the ones slating here for getting paint anyway & if she is vulnerable because of her (now cured due to weight loss?!) diabetes why can’t Tony go do the shopping? The lazy fat shits have taken a slot from someone who genuinely needs one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit of a difference between going out for paint & going out for essentials like food. I wasn’t one of the ones slating here for getting paint anyway & if she is vulnerable because of her (now cured due to weight loss?!) diabetes why can’t Tony go do the shopping? The lazy fat shits have taken a slot from someone who genuinely needs one
happily admit that it was me calling her out on the paint trip, as she was being a twit. Still is. Tony is hardly vulnerable, she’s probably concerned that if she lets him out alone, he will never return.

Reactions: 7
Tony has been away with his friends to an event before, it was meant to be a week but I'm sure she made him come home early!
Emma was gritting her tiny teeth pretending to not care.
From what was posted I really got the impression it was friends and not someone needed to help him. He can definitely go shopping alone come on!! They are milking it. A week ago they were out stuffing their faces. She even wrote a shopping list for Tony for garden supplies in Aldi this week.

Btw that email she shared was only part of the message, the guy is clearly talking crazy but as far as passive aggressive goes she met her match, and the rest of the email was basically calling her lazy and incompetent which I admire 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Btw that email she shared was only part of the message, the guy is clearly talking crazy but as far as passive aggressive goes she met her match, and the rest of the email was basically calling her lazy and incompetent which I admire 😂😂😂

Do you know any more about who it was or why... 🤔🤔

How do you know what health issues they do or don’t have? Seriously this thread is too much sometimes 😂 the girl can’t win.

also you don’t know that the sainsbury shop wasn’t to be delivered for her father?

yes it’s a gossip site and everyone can have their say I’m not trying to censor people as someone above said. We can agree to disagree on certain things

Do you know any more about who it was or why... 🤔🤔

I think she has deleted it now as I cant see the post but she shared the whole thing in the money bloggers group. It was 3x as long as the snippet she shared on insta!

It was someone wanting to work with her on some content for her blog, a 'paid sponsored post' the rest of the email she failed to share was basically accusing her of lying and saying she hadn't read emails which he pointed out he has a tracker and she had read them and her out of office not working properly so he'd been chasing her for weeks on work she had failed to deliver. He then told her he had assigned the work to someone else now as she was too slow to respond and then he went a bit crazy with a load of waffle about humans deserving this virus.

It read like trying to work with Emma had tipped him over the edge!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No sympathy for this preaching waste of space stop being lazy and do something then you won’t need to moan about the situation your in simple really

How do you know what health issues they do or don’t have? Seriously this thread is too much sometimes 😂 the girl can’t win.

also you don’t know that the sainsbury shop wasn’t to be delivered for her father?

yes it’s a gossip site and everyone can have their say I’m not trying to censor people as someone above said. We can agree to disagree on certain things
Why was she getting yeast if it was being delivered to her Father? Highly doubt he’s making his own bread & who had some out of date yeast the other day?! 🤔

If Emma, the queen of whinging has a secret underlying health condition I will eat my cat! It didn’t take her long to monetise her diabetes with that useless Lloyd’s partnership. She acted like she was going in for a bloody heart transplant a few weeks ago when she was in for a minor procedure that had her in and out of hospital in the space of a few hours. She couldn’t even keep quiet about that. She milked her WLS once it “leaked”, nah, I’m not buying it sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The arguments for/ against her online shopping are neither her nor there for me, I’d just love to know HOW she actually got a slot - has anyone tried it recently?! Every website I visit you have to wait just to get on and even then there are no available slots

Reactions: 8
The arguments for/ against her online shopping are neither her nor there for me, I’d just love to know HOW she actually got a slot - has anyone tried it recently?! Every website I visit you have to wait just to get on and even then there are no available slots
Same

Reactions: 3
Haha ffs I’ve started something. I was genuinely asking why she had one because I’ve been trying to get one for my grandad who’s in a home and the care staff has basically said we can’t help them any more due to COVID. That means my vulnerable nan now has to drive to his home and help him.

Tony goes out without her all the time so it’s nothing to do with anything anyone has said. But if it is just because they’re lazy then they’re twats

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am profoundly embarrassed for her that she tweeted the chancellor directly about whether she’ll get the support. If she’s still working why does she need it? I don’t get the correlation between COVID-19 and her stats dropping? If anything she’d be making more from people being bored online more? (Unless her income is still made up of a ton of reselling she’s disguising)

yes chancellor, in between working out how to get funds to people who are financially destitute as a result of losing their jobs, sort out dodgy Emma and her crap blog.

Reactions: 14
I am profoundly embarrassed for her that she tweeted the chancellor directly about whether she’ll get the support. If she’s still working why does she need it? I don’t get the correlation between COVID-19 and her stats dropping? If anything she’d be making more from people being bored online more? (Unless her income is still made up of a ton of reselling she’s disguising)

yes chancellor, in between working out how to get funds to people who are financially destitute as a result of losing their jobs, sort out dodgy Emma and her crap blog.
I’d have thought more people have spare time to read blogs especially ones helping them make more money?

guessing it’ll be because advertisers won’t be sponsoring as much maybe. But there’s a cap on government help anyway and didn’t she post her website alone gets about £2000 a month passively anyway?

Reactions: 4
I'm classed as vulnerable, I haven’t been able to get a slot, there’s been nothing for over a week, how on Earth did they manage to get one? I swear to god if it’s because she’s bleeping fat. I have a legit health condition not caused by shovelling food down my neck with gay abandon! I’m actually going to complain to Sainsbury’s about this, this isn’t fair, there’s nothing wrong with them they’re both just bloody lazy
Sorry, I was laughing at your turn of phrase, and a mental image of people shovelling food down their throats with ‘gay abandon’, not about your health condition!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am a bit busy here in Birmingham getting a new hospital ready. Lets forget that - yes really I do mean that. I want to concentrate on Princess Emma. She called me everything from whatever when I politely suggested she might consider weight loss surgery - she said no way ever. Now she has done it she sees herself as the new wls messaih. OK let her have her 5 minutes of fame.

What I am concerned about is she seems to be saying as she is employed by her own company so in order to get government help she needs to be unemployed. Despite my qualifications and experience I am just going with her flow. Is she saying she needs to be classed an unemployed in order to get government help? OK so she constantly boasts a 6 figure income. Since the government shut down they appear to have done duck all. Is that truly a pathway forward???????? I am truly amazed. I employ 6 folks my first and most important objective has been to ensure they are paid. Why on earth does she think it a solution to be unemployed and get government help? Don't you get on and get work in if you can, lay off staff if you must but keep your business going? I'm certainly not posting on insta that I am doing duck all or laying in my hot tub. Today all my staff got paid. The NHS hospital In Birmingham is soon to be opened, I played a minute part. I submitted my tax return for the previous year and my ebay shop is fully accounted for and I am paying all my tax due for it. Come on Princess Emma show me that is the same for you. As with any wls person I wish you well as with anyone that called me and any other wls persona pig to a dig then did it yourself I truly hope that you reap what you sow. For me you are the lowest of the low.

No one "knows" anything other than Emma and her Dad. Personally in real life I have experienced Emma. Its not pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s really ridiculous, she is really ridiculous. She is flogging her dead horse affiliate links, making out you can make £135 there is no way people can do that without selling your data soul on 20cogs.

Whining about keeping on top of her VAT, Emma you do literally NOTHING every day, there’s no reason 10 mins quick every day on your banking, while you lay in bed. You can even do it from your phone.

and

Ireally feel for her poor dad, his neighbours are probably keeping an eye on him right Emma?
My Dad lives quite a way away from me, I speak to him every day, while he’s isolating. but if he didn’t have to care for someone he lives with he would be here with me or one of my family, so he wasn’t alone and it would have happened when the first whiffs of this started in this country.

Reactions: 6
Emma and Tony aren’t vulnerable, no way.
They’re the other end of the vulnerable spectrum with their 6 figure (supposed) income, new house, new car and numerous Disney holidays.
Yes her Dad definitely is. Why has she not moved him into their 3/4 bed house ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.