Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
As someone asked me to update here well here I am majorly assisted by my brother. I am now in the London Clinic. After extensive tests they found a compromised gut. More surgery required. All done today. As to why etc give me a moment and I will report back. BUT just want to say thankyou to all you Tattlers much appreciated. I just do want to say for all those who say its the easy way out, it really isn't. Too fragile to either write an essay or enter a debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
there is categorically nothing remotely "cute" about Emma Drew and it really amuses me she titles herself as such, she's not even a nice person with a "cute" personality, it really makes me shudder when she posts about being cute with that manic grin, shes gone downhill so so much in the last year in terms of content and likeability, all her side hustle posts were referral links to benefit her! she does nothing except prey on those who look up to her and trust her word, in my opinion she's one vile human

Reactions: 27

snoopyboop

When she wrote ‘I’m not a size 16 in everything yet’

......hahahahahaha. She’s not a size 16 in ANYTHING. She looked like an overstuffed sausage in that dress. I can pull a child’s glove over my hand, doesn’t mean it fits.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I’ve not watched the latest YT video but I have seen she’s now sharing her Amazon wish list on Instagram as people want to buy her gifts apparently! Surely the usual response is “oh thank you, that’s so generous but you really don’t have to buy me anything” not share everything you want in the hopes that strangers buy it for you. It just doesn’t sit well with me at all. Very odd.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I do. And I often agree with you if you read back but I think that’s just going out the way to find fault.
Emma is a bellend on this one. She’s had massive surgery twice, she’s a diabetic and she’s trotting off out for PAINT. Not food, not her medication, not therapy, she’s off out with her compromised immune system and thumb tum where social distancing has been strongly recommended. She had a cold for MONTHS this time last year. This would finish her off.

it’s a shame she’s sold all her antibac on mercari as she will be needing it.

she’s an idiot. I’ve got multiple health problems including a cardiac condition but I’m off to work to make people better, support my staff and get through this. I need social distancing to protect people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

KingDom

I’ve heard from a reliable source about the procedure...
It’s a personality transplant. Let’s hope it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

LS932

There is no way her and Tony have anything close to what resembles a sex life. She probably misread it and thought it said snacks life

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lexiloo

VIP Member
funny how she's far too exhausted to do any work or visit her dad but she's out of that door like road runner for food.......meep meep
and I use the word food loosely because a Morrisons cafe sausage is full of fillers and not a lot of meat, just processed junk again, tut tut emma ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

felix40

I don't understand this whole 'friends message me with Tattle info' scenario.

If there was a thread about me on Tattle, and friends messaged me telling me what people were saying on it, my first and only thought would be 'what the hell are my friends doing reading a trash thread about me?!'. I certainly wouldn't feel, as Emma seems to, that they were doing me a favour!

ambzzz

Hi guys, just catching up on all of the threads! So glad I've found this as I've had a rather unpleasant encounter with Emma myself. When she did her Vlogmas a couple of years ago I made a very constructive comment about her sponsored video not actually benefiting the charity she was talking about in her video. This led to her making another video with the sole focus of going after me. She's very spiteful and I felt that she was encouraging her viewers to give me further grief but I obviously just ignored it. As many people have said before - she is an unpleasant person and I'm glad I've found a group of people who share that opinion. P.S. sorry for the massive message!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Danni_louu

VIP Member
Emma if you are reading this: we do all wish you well and have a speedy recovery. We are not bad people as what others may think

This forum is just to air opinions which many won’t agree. But we are thinking of you

Reactions: 21

Scragbags

VIP Member
She's trying to figure out how to claim the self employed government grant but surely her job is working from home so she can definitely keep working from home? Just because people aren't clicking on her links as much and there's no matched betting for her to do doesn't mean she can apply for the grant surely? Someone correct me if I'm wrong just getting my head around it. Surely they have enough money to live off?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

adw2007

Chatty Member
always reminds me of hyacinth bucket with all the dresses!
C42A194C-5365-4300-81EC-62AE00E5BC99.jpeg

Hyacinth wore it better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20