Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I do not have anytime for Emma but yes she says she has stage 1A cancer of the womb. I do not doubt that she has if she says so (well you need to believe what she says and I am going down that route)

I did post on her thread that when i had my bypass the surgeon discovered a similar thing i.e a large ovarian cyst and they delayed my surgery until the gynae consultant came and took a look. I'm not sure if I posted that 1 month after surgery I had all the tests and was given a Class 4 cancer diagnosis. Unfortunately that is a sit up take note get on the case get prepared for the worst diagnosis. Unlike her I was 55 my treatment options were zippo just a hysterectomy and full ablation, then god knows what chemical/radiation treatment or I suppose the other option was the goodbye world. I didn't post any of this as I just got it done. I didn't want to alarm folks considering the bypass. The surgeons agreed the bypass did alert them to a major problem but the bypass and my weight didn't cause it. 10+ years on I'm here and OK. Emma has the earliest form of cancer i.e cancerous cells and a thickened womb there is much that can be hoped for and done and I hope she will be fine.

Reactions: 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.