Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see on Twitter that she's annoyed she can't have a bacon sandwich.

Surely she should've taken that £10k and went to therapy to find out what was causing her overeating and deal with it? She doesn't seem to be changing her lifestyle at all and I'm sure she'll stretch out her thumb tum in no time and be back to where she started within a couple of years.

It's pretty funny that she joined a gym and it closed down a couple of days later.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so bloody lazy and opportunist. All them years of not declaring her income have come back to bite her.

Reactions: 10
She is so bloody lazy and opportunist. All them years of not declaring her income have come back to bite her.
And she's annoyed someone is on Amazon trying to sell a 56 pack of always for £24... like she wouldn't, if she had the chance! I think she's forgetting all those toys and games she's picked up from Sainsburys over the years to sell on Amazon at a huge mark up, not to mention the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers she was selling for £5 when she paid a dollar for them.

Reactions: 18
When she wrote ‘I’m not a size 16 in everything yet’

......hahahahahaha. She’s not a size 16 in ANYTHING. She looked like an overstuffed sausage in that dress. I can pull a child’s glove over my hand, doesn’t mean it fits.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she have a Sainsbury’s online order? I got an email from them saying the online spaces are for vulnerable and elderly Only. Why can’t Tony go to the supermarket?

Reactions: 16
Why does she have a Sainsbury’s online order? I got an email from them saying the online spaces are for vulnerable and elderly Only. Why can’t Tony go to the supermarket?
would love to know this as, vulnerable household here and can’t get anything with sainsburys at all! Bit of a kick in the teeth 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 13
would love to know this as, vulnerable household here and can’t get anything with sainsburys at all! Bit of a kick in the teeth 😕
Yes, I tried to get my in-laws (both over 70, multiple health conditions) a delivery but they kept getting a message saying "according to our records, you aren't over 70 or in a vulnerable group" - HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS FROM YOUR E-MAIL AND HOUSE ADDRESSES?! They ended up giving up and I dropped off a lot of shopping for them. I'd rather not have to do this regularly, though, as they live 50 miles away and I work full time in healthcare.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure that Tiny is allowed out on his own. This is a genuine comment I’m not trying to be sarcastic, the only reason I can think that they’re so codependent is because he can’t go out alone. I think we speculated a while back about him possibly being ASD which would make him vulnerable in every day life. In this situation however Emma will be classed as vulnerable as she is diabetic and super morbidly obese.

I’m not sure that Tiny is allowed out on his own. This is a genuine comment I’m not trying to be sarcastic, the only reason I can think that they’re so codependent is because he can’t go out alone. I think we speculated a while back about him possibly being ASD which would make him vulnerable in every day life. In this situation however Emma will be classed as vulnerable as she is diabetic and super morbidly obese.
Why does Tony having ASD mean he is vulnerable in everyday life, especially in the situation you are talking about?

Reactions: 1
Why does Tony having ASD mean he is vulnerable in everyday life, especially in the situation you are talking about?
Sorry I should have said could be not that he would be. For example, if he struggled with being overwhelmed by the bright lights and loud noises of a supermarket in the same way that the 36 year old man my Brother is a carer for is. It could be possible that he struggles with social interactions and so relies on somebody else to assist with them.

Sorry I should have said could be not that he would be. For example, if he struggled with being overwhelmed by the bright lights and loud noises of a supermarket in the same way that the 36 year old man my Brother is a carer for is. It could be possible that he struggles with social interactions and so relies on somebody else to assist with them.
Should had added, not that I’m making excuses for them, but I’m speculating as to the reasons why they’d need a delivery slot instead of him going alone.

Reactions: 3

Should had added, not that I’m making excuses for them, but I’m speculating as to the reasons why they’d need a delivery slot instead of him going alone.
Thanks for clearing that up, I did wonder! If Tony does have ASD, I’m sure Emma would have mentioned it before, she doesn’t seem to keep anything secret! Also, I don’t know why she can’t go out on her own to go food shopping if that was the case. I seriously think they are too selfish to see past themselves.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for clearing that up, I did wonder! If Tony does have ASD, I’m sure Emma would have mentioned it before, she doesn’t seem to keep anything secret! Also, I don’t know why she can’t go out on her own to go food shopping if that was the case. I seriously think they are too selfish to see past themselves.
We’re probably over estimating them it could well be plain laziness!

Reactions: 6
I'm classed as vulnerable, I haven’t been able to get a slot, there’s been nothing for over a week, how on Earth did they manage to get one? I swear to god if it’s because she’s bleeping fat. I have a legit health condition not caused by shovelling food down my neck with gay abandon! I’m actually going to complain to Sainsbury’s about this, this isn’t fair, there’s nothing wrong with them they’re both just bloody lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly.
ASD if he even has it, is not listed on the vulnerable gov list.
His so called ASD doesn’t seem to affect him trawling around £land with Emma so I’m calling BS. If she is staying she’s vulnerable because she’s a greedy mare I’ll be fuming, literally taking the opportunity from so many people that genuinely need those slots. But it wouldn’t surprise me if she has, she’s v selfish 🤷🏻‍♀️. Can’t even be bothered to drop off a parcel for her own dad or, heaven forbid, move him into her massive bleeping house.

If my kids treated me with such little regard when I’m older, it’d literally break my heart.

Reactions: 6
Don’t think a gossip site is the right place to speculate if someone has autism via arm chair diagnosing.
Also. You were all moaning that Emma had gone out to buy paint the other week when she should have been self isolating as was in the vulnerable list due to her weight and diabetes. Now your moaning that she should be out at the supermarket and not ordering online??

(not at the person I quoted directly btw I just pressed reply)

• Haha
same here, and I’ve been trying for a week to get one for my grandpa and failing. My mum mentioned that delivery pass holders get priority.... but I’ve never seen her have a delivery before

I knew Emma and Tony in real life and neither of them have ASD or are on the spectrum. Some people are allowed to be weird/odd without autism thrown at us. Example; I’m obsessed with Pokemon and Star Wars to the point that I have a Kylo Ren tattoo, but I’m a grown woman with a career.

stop it.

she’s still a twit though.

Reactions: 9
Don’t think a gossip site is the right place to speculate if someone has autism via arm chair diagnosing.
Also. You were all moaning that Emma had gone out to buy paint the other week when she should have been self isolating as was in the vulnerable list due to her weight and diabetes. Now your moaning that she should be out at the supermarket and not ordering online??

(not at the person I quoted directly btw I just pressed reply)
I didn’t diagnose Autism, I was actually thinking more along the lines of high functioning Aspergers but what I said was there had previously been speculation about the possibility of him being ASD. That’s not a diagnosis and this is a gossip site so you can’t actually moderate what I say.

I agree with you though, everyone did have a moan when she went out because she was vulnerable and now it’s because she’s getting an online delivery slot. I’m not vulnerable but I’m putting off going out as long as I can - if I was genuinely vulnerable I would be trying for an online delivery.

same here, and I’ve been trying for a week to get one for my grandpa and failing. My mum mentioned that delivery pass holders get priority.... but I’ve never seen her have a delivery before

I knew Emma and Tony in real life and neither of them have ASD or are on the spectrum. Some people are allowed to be weird/odd without autism thrown at us. Example; I’m obsessed with Pokemon and Star Wars to the point that I have a Kylo Ren tattoo, but I’m a grown woman with a career.

stop it.

she’s still a twit though.
Him being weird/ odd is nothing to do with it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.