Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone PLEASE tell me that she’s attempting to troll again with the stories about the two gyms. Apparently she joined the spa one? The first one sounded like the best fit, doors straight into the gym, no distractions, reasonably monthly cost. Instead she joined the one that was literally double the price and had a heated jacuzzi year round, solarium, spa rooms, an aromatherapy room, and space for her to do work - in other words, a load of distractions from actually working out. She’s setting herself up to fail again. No amount of aromatherapy and lazing about in the jacuzzi is going to make you thin, Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone PLEASE tell me that she’s attempting to troll again with the stories about the two gyms. Apparently she joined the spa one? The first one sounded like the best fit, doors straight into the gym, no distractions, reasonably monthly cost. Instead she joined the one that was literally double the price and had a heated jacuzzi year round, solarium, spa rooms, an aromatherapy room, and space for her to do work - in other words, a load of distractions from actually working out. She’s setting herself up to fail again. No amount of aromatherapy and lazing about in the jacuzzi is going to make you thin, Emma
I said it would be a gym where she'll be sat in a Jacuzzi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe the person who had WLS at the same time as her who has lost loads more weight actually stuck to the guidelines? 🤔🤔🤔

Also, going back a couple of days, I wonder how the scammers got her dad's phone number? Bet she did 20cogs in her dad's name. I personally suddenly started receiving loads of junk calls since doing it.

Reactions: 11
She chose the least 'gym' gym 😂😂😂 Couldn't make this stuff up really.
Just stay at home playing sims on your iPad or whatever you do and save the money.
I love how she says don't compare your weight loss in the same sentence as comparing her weight loss to someone who is actively trying to lose weight.
Emma might even make history and gain weight with her thumb tum!

Reactions: 8
She chose the least 'gym' gym 😂😂😂 Couldn't make this stuff up really.
Just stay at home playing sims on your iPad or whatever you do and save the money.
I love how she says don't compare your weight loss in the same sentence as comparing her weight loss to someone who is actively trying to lose weight.
Emma might even make history and gain weight with her thumb tum!
Well they had some form of gym membership before and she used to go and swim but that is all I think.

I strangely don't want to see her fail this soon just because there may be folks who are genuinely interested in or need wls reading her blog. But yes some despite everything (not as rare as you would think) do not loose weight/much weight even in the short term. That can indicate structural problems or just a very good ability to get round your bypass. We had one patient who liquidised big macs. Personally I lost very slowly compared to many but I had already lost 15 stones before the surgery. It took me 2 years to get down to my first target and then a very restricted liquid high protein diet for 3 months to get off the last 2 stones but my surgeon wanted me at that weight as he knew I may well bounce back. Bouncey bouncey I did just like on a space hopper but finally I got to grips with it all and despite struggling have been on the case every day since. I paid more than Emma for my surgery and loads for the skin removal and that did it for me. I can spend with the best but I don't waste that amount of money. Plus it came from my Gran's will not from dodgy affiliate links so it was a bit like out of respect for her and her hard work too.

I’m off to admit myself into my ICU unit as I can’t stop laughing over THUMB TUM

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This washing ALL the bedding (including actual duvet) cos of Tony being ill is a bit grim.

Reactions: 9
This washing ALL the bedding (including actual duvet) cos of Tony being ill is a bit grim.
I wondered about this! I have always wondered how she does so little per day when I’m run off my feet (although I do work and have 2 children). I wash everyone’s bedding once a week.

Hi Emma! Maybe you could listen to the doctors about what you're supposed to be eating after surgery as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why oh why this doesn’t surprise me 😳
In typical princess Emma style she knows better than a qualified doctor

I wondered whether she was looking for a round of applause for washing all the bedding! 😳 I mean, that’s what I normally do once a week, having a family of 4

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Of course Emma the award winning money blogger knows more than a trained, professional and experienced doctor. Her doctor is probably Treecko

• Haha
And stop all of the daytime naps!
people who responded to that Twitter thread actually mentioned the my take it early AM and as a result they are on the go.
In Emma’s case that would probably stop her from day time napping and maybe result in some valuable content 😆

Reactions: 1
From the NHS website "it is best to take citalopram in the morning. If you take it in the evening it may keep you awake" Her doctor was not being awkward. I would expect that a drug which perks you up to be more useful when you are actually awake.

Reactions: 2
From the NHS website "it is best to take citalopram in the morning. If you take it in the evening it may keep you awake" Her doctor was not being awkward. I would expect that a drug which perks you up to be more useful when you are actually awake.
I take mine at night, I found if I took it during the day it made me sleepy 🤷🏻‍♀️

im amazed at her meal sizes, thats one big chunk of gammon and looks so dry it would take a month to chew never mind digest and she's mixed corned beef into the mash rather than let it go to waste :rolleyes: no need to add more calories and fat like that surely

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.