Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's clutching for content big time, cutting monthly bills can be handy for people to know about and get ideas for but when the biggest chunk of that is cut by choosing a cheaper lease car as it just so happens to be renewal time its a bit misleading! She did have some good ideas and tips back in the day but now its just can't be arsed mode all areas, even content for insta it seems.

Reactions: 4
How?! I use less water than the average person - my water bill says that on average a single person uses 180 litres of water a day, while I use 130 for me and my toddler. I’m careful with my water usage but my bill is still about £45 a month. I can’t imagine how little I’d have to use to cut it down by two thirds!
I'm really careful with our water and ours is £50 a month. It all depends on what area you live

Reactions: 3
She can save a few more pennies on her water bill once she joins a gym and starts showering there 🙄
I notice shes stopped posting what shes eating now too

Reactions: 6
My water bill is £15 a month for 3 adults, think it very much depends on your area! Our waste is also around £14 a month

Reactions: 1
I think you’re all missing the fact she’s trolling, hard.
The alcohol, the you don’t know who I am, the hand gel, probably even the chicken nugget - she’s playing you all up lol
Totally this! Half of her content atm is her looking on here & then trolling us about things.

Reactions: 2
Sorry Emma love you don't make that playsuit work in any weather. Try again when as you say you will be at your goal of a size 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry Emma love you don't make that playsuit work in any weather. Try again when as you say you will be at your goal of a size 10.
Plenty of big girls look great in playsuits. That's just the absolute fugliest piece of clothing in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Plenty of big girls look great in playsuits. That's just the absolute fugliest piece of clothing in the world.
You are absolutely correct my comment was only in respect of Emma and that playsuit which no way ever will she make work as she has that classic extra morbidly obese dropped oversize stomach - been there worn the T shirt myself and the tum is about mid thigh level and that is just not going to go into a playsuit well. The reason I suggested wait for a size 10 was because with the amount of loose skin she will be left with as the fat from the tum goes is likely up to 1-2 stones of loose flesh so still about a size 18ish in that area but it can be brought up in control undies.

Reactions: 5
Writing it off against the business in order to not pay VAT, are we Emma? Hmmm
Its just an income tax dodge. By saying its an expense she can deduct it from her income, thereby reducing it. She will be doing all she can to get her income under the £11000 threshold a year so she doesnt have to pay income tax either. Anything over that will be a dividend from Drew Media. Can she really claim for lunches? Wouldnt she be paying for lunch if she was at home?

Reactions: 6
How?! I use less water than the average person - my water bill says that on average a single person uses 180 litres of water a day, while I use 130 for me and my toddler. I’m careful with my water usage but my bill is still about £45 a month. I can’t imagine how little I’d have to use to cut it down by two thirds!
Her £16 water isn't the bill, it's the direct debit. On a new property. If they were billed in a year's time, they'll probably be paying £200+ on top of their direct debit. It's really dodgy money 'saving' advice because you're not saving it, and if you're on a tight budget being hit with a big bill because your direct debit hasn't covered your usage and your meter only gets read once a year you could be totally screwed.

Reactions: 10
She’s joined a gym.... she can barely muster up the energy to work more than two hours!!

She’d be better just walking every day than paying out for a gym where she’s just going to float about in the pool.

• Haha
She’s joined a gym.... she can barely muster up the energy to work more than two hours!!

She’d be better just walking every day than paying out for a gym where she’s just going to float about in the pool.
Probably a fancy gym with a sauna, steam room etc. She'll go to "the gym" and sit in a Jacuzzi 🤣

Reactions: 8

I fail to see how she’ll manage at the gym when walking for an hour is a struggle. Not trying to be rude about her fitness, it just seems uneconomical to start paying for a gym when just walking is difficult enough 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She bought that carb killa protein bar in m+s and they are £3.50 each there. A banana is 20p. Do the math gf

Reactions: 11
She will be one of those people in the pool that always wind me up.. swimming one length then stopping to chat at the other end 😂

• Haha
I fail to see how she’ll manage at the gym when walking for an hour is a struggle. Not trying to be rude about her fitness, it just seems uneconomical to start paying for a gym when just walking is difficult enough 🤷‍♀️
Especially as she's meant to be having surgery again soon

Reactions: 3
I vowed I wasn't going to join in but after lurking for long enough I can't not, she is winding me up way too much. I know I could and should just unfollow her and forget she exists but as many of you have already mentioned several times, she seems to be hellbent on leading her poor followers up the garden path with odd scams and dodgy get rich quick style schemes and I really don't like it, all so she can sit back and lead the dullest life ever. There are loads of good UK money influencers out there who are sharing actually helpful tips and advice, but if I see 20cogs mentioned one more time...

I should say that I have actually briefly met Emma once, she came across as someone who is VERY self-conscious and uncomfortable in social situations and tries to cover that up through weird attire and quite a strange personality that made her seem quite aloof and self important. Tony just sort of followed her around straightening her Tiara and fetching her things. Quite a strange one.

As for the WLS "content", I just can't. It's really irresponsible for anyone thinking of doing WLS who she might be (inadvertently) influencing. 😩

Anyway, hi!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.