Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s trolling then she is still disgusting imo

It’s one thing to fake being drunk to wind people up but quite another to be making a joke of exploiting vulnerable people during a pandemic

Reactions: 9
Even more annoyed about the hand sanitizer as she is in one of the vulnerable groups herself as a diabetic recovering from surgery so is her father as he is over seventy. I don't think she was drinking but it was stupid to promote it if she wants to be taken seriously as a weight loss surgery guru.

Reactions: 6
The guidelines are blurry with regards to alcohol. I was advised 9 weeks - and by some miracle stuck to it. Some are advised 6 weeks. Others are even advised a year!

Either way, they’re empty calories. And with losses as slow as hers, she’s only trolling herself! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is it just me, or is this blatantly aimed to bait us? Sorry Emma but this won’t distract people from your poor dietary decisions and ignorance surrounding WLS.
View attachment 91367

This is because the egos in that pub last night are almost as big as Emma's surgeons thumb. Gigantic!
I can't stand money blogger meet ups anymore because some of the people there last night are so rude.
Shame because Andy the guy who runs it is really helpful and his website is full of brilliant info. The exact opposite of those three witches.

Was that her saying one of the other bloggers didn't know who she was btw?

It takes a lot of guts attending something like that when you don't know anyone so to have messages sent about an innocent comment and not knowing who she is and then posted on instagram is out of order.

She is a bully!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This is because the egos in that pub last night are almost as big as Emma's surgeons thumb. Gigantic!
I can't stand money blogger meet ups anymore because some of the people there last night are so rude.
Shame because Andy the guy who runs it is really helpful and his website is full of brilliant info. The exact opposite of those three witches.

Was that her saying one of the other bloggers didn't know who she was btw?

It takes a lot of guts attending something like that when you don't know anyone so to have messages sent about an innocent comment and not knowing who she is and then posted on instagram is out of order.

She is a bully!

She is making such a big deal about someone not knowing her. If they don’t like cats or passive aggressive posts there isn’t much else to follow.

Reactions: 5
I think you’re all missing the fact she’s trolling, hard.
The alcohol, the you don’t know who I am, the hand gel, probably even the chicken nugget - she’s playing you all up lol

If she wants to make a good first impression the less they know the better 😂

Reactions: 2
I think you’re all missing the fact she’s trolling, hard.
The alcohol, the you don’t know who I am, the hand gel, probably even the chicken nugget - she’s playing you all up lol
Yes! Exactly! She’s trying to bait this thread into discussing these things rather than the real issues of her eBay selling lies and WLS diet failure. She wants us to seem gullible so that she can discount the genuine criticisms.

Reactions: 7
She is now posting how good her aftercare is and what it involves and that is a nutritionist and some sort of therapy. So she should have all the right things at her finger tips so yep she is trying to get a rise here then she can post that tattle prints rubbish about her so she has roasted us at by trolling us and showing she knows what she is doing. Yeah great plan Ems lets just wait and see how your wls goes long term after that golden time is over.

Ignore me... she's actually following the rules and not listing them.
Only because the email from Ebay arrived. If that hadn't she fully would have listed them. Sadly it didnt occur to her before that. Which says an awful lot about her😔
Honestly I was a big fan of hers and felt sorry that her wls story got leaked but now after seeing on her liver reducing diet video and since wls how she bends the rules to suit herself I've really gone off her

Reactions: 7
Only because the email from Ebay arrived. If that hadn't she fully would have listed them. Sadly it didnt occur to her before that. Which says an awful lot about her😔
Honestly I was a big fan of hers and felt sorry that her wls story got leaked but now after seeing on her liver reducing diet video and since wls how she bends the rules to suit herself I've really gone off her
She probably leaked it herself!

She might be trolling but she is also stupid enough to do all these things. I don’t mind either way. I still think Emma is a twit and that won’t change. She always thinks she is above all and higher than all the other bloggers.

She is still the same vile woman that bullied a woman off Instagram over reselling when she goes to do it herself. More than once

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Seems to me she is getting very cocky, she is irritating me so much but I can’t help reading this thread! 😫

Her water bill is £16 a month for two of them... Lack of showers and hygiene in the drew household maybe?

Reactions: 12
Her water bill is £16 a month for two of them... Lack of showers and hygiene in the drew household maybe?
How?! I use less water than the average person - my water bill says that on average a single person uses 180 litres of water a day, while I use 130 for me and my toddler. I’m careful with my water usage but my bill is still about £45 a month. I can’t imagine how little I’d have to use to cut it down by two thirds!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.