Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a lot on her plate this week.
Quite literally!!!
I can't believe she thinks THAT is a busy week.

Also she said she's say get takeaways but she can't, that would be very money savvy, so they should be meal planning, we do this every bloody week, it's called life.

Reactions: 8
I find her mentality strange she bemoaning the fact she has to do a meal plan instead of having take aways because she can’t eat it, surely for someone who has had WLS whose wanting to not just lose weight and get healthy, eating a healthy balance diet is the way forward not one that consists of takeaways and junk more important doesn’t she want her husband to aswell get healthy with her considering he overweight himself, bizarre.

Tomorrow a write off.... she’s got a pre op at 8/8:30 and an MIR at 9.30. Even if they are delayed she will be done by 12. How is that a full day?!

If anything I think she’s lazier. She’s using her operation (6 weeks ago?) as an excuse.

Also... McDonald?! Sorry but how is that an accpetable name for a child. Wonder what the SIL is called... Kentucky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could still have a takeaway e.g. buy a cooked chicken and pre done salad, fruit. There you go Emma no need for that meal plan. Plus nothing wrong with a pint of milk - yes you can get that to take away too. Isn't the world marvellous. I was best friends with the Tesco deli and fish section and a pre packed salad when busy.

Some folks loose like mad others don't. Lots of factors. 2lbs a week isn't too bad. Some experience stalls - I did - where your body thinks it is starving and tries to hold on to everything. If you input the right kind of food it will readjust over time. I lost nothing for 3 weeks twice. I still wacked off over 10 stones in 28 months post surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 7
made me laugh when she said she had lots to do, went through a few, said she was sure it was more, checked her list and said "no, thats it" 😂 how was all that a very full day?? then again when you're Emma Drew and napping was your number one hobby most days I suppose three things to do might fee like a full time job ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone ate the small meals she claims “then being full” they would lose more than 2lb a week that’s a very small amount especially for someone that’s had WLS

I wonder if she thinks being this hopeless and useless is cute or something? Like being childlike? Would tie in with the Disney too? I’d say maybe Tony is into that but he seems just as useless too so 🤷‍♀️ It’s all very strange.

She said that Tony can drop a card and gift off to his sister, I bet Emma never bothers with Tony’s family.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she thinks being this hopeless and useless is cute or something? Like being childlike? Would tie in with the Disney too? I’d say maybe Tony is into that but he seems just as useless too so 🤷‍♀️ It’s all very strange.
she does seem to think she's very "cute" in all aspects, I agree its very odd. Her whole demeaner is very cringe, she clearly loves what she sees in the view finder and plays up to it, im half expecting her to sing happy birthday mr president Marilyn Monroe style most of the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said that Tony can drop a card and gift off to his sister, I bet Emma never bothers with Tony’s family.

I bet she creates hell when he visits his family. I get the feeling tony isn't allowed to be close to anyone other than princess emma!

Reactions: 5
she does seem to think she's very "cute" in all aspects, I agree its very odd. Her whole demeaner is very cringe, she clearly loves what she sees in the view finder and plays up to it, im half expecting her to sing happy birthday mr president Marilyn Monroe style most of the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her weight loss could have been achieved without spending £10,000 and living her life on vitamins. I respect anyone who has weight loss surgery but i genuinely think Emma is not going to succeed. I can lose 2lbs per week just by stopping snacking....and I dont have to have all the side effects, such as hair loss and fatigue etc.

Gastric bypass, from what i understand, is the procedure that hosts the most significant weight loss in the first year, and to be honest there are people calorie counting etc who are smaller than Emma who have lost more than her

I hadn't thought about it like this before, but I think you're right!!

I bet she creates hell when he visits his family. I get the feeling tony isn't allowed to be close to anyone other than princess emma!
I think I remember her saying not long ago that they were popping round and she was cross and was either going to nap or have a bath (can't remember which one it was, both as likely)

Reactions: 3
Surely there's a line you don't cross on YT, and blood clots is one of em...🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her entire life revolves around food. I’ve never known anything like it. Even if she’s really busy and wants an instant, no effort meal.... how about popping to your local shop and buying a pre prepared tuna/chicken salad, a fruit salad and some water. That would be cheaper and quicker than ordering a takeaway or having a meal out. Not to mention kinder to your body. But no, Princess Emma would rather eat a McDonald’s chicken nugget or some mashed up fast food than do anything healthy. She’s unbearable. I thought she was gross before but I’m even more disgusted by her since the WLS.

Omg 😂 😂 I can picture it! Maybe dressed up as a cat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the time it took her to record those stories she could have walked to a corner shop and bought milk.

Reactions: 11
In the time it took her to record those stories she could have walked to a corner shop and bought milk.
Right? I found it strange that she wouldn’t!

I can’t comment on WLS personally but I am obese, have considered surgery as it’s something I’ve battled with all my life pretty much. The problem that needs to be addressed is psychological and I honestly don’t think it is in Emma’s case, she gives the impression that surgery is a quick fix that does all the work. She’s proven even in the recovery stage that she’s pushing boundaries and making her own rules against the guidelines.

I’m trying Noom, have to say the CBT method of it is very good and I don’t see why she didn’t invest the £190 in something like that (or therapy) than major surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️, you can’t fix your habits until you fix the reasons why you do it in the first place!

Soz for the essay.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.