Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really not being horrible to her, but wasn’t she advised by the Drs to now eat healthy foods? I find it crazy that she’s still eat really unhealth...

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the WLS blog yet?

To be honest, if you have I suspect you've all fallen asleep.

I didn't want to be put off my dinner.

• Haha
I know this is completely off topic but I have been wondering what type of camera Emma uses for vlogging...

Does anyone know? 😂 🙈

You will enjoy 9:02. Tony putting Emma's socks on. That's a good boy 🐶🐶🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It was awful. Shes taking about going to McDonald's on the way home from the hospital after surgery. Lots of period talk and her ranting about being outted by a "close friend" 🙄it was boring

Reactions: 3
For someone who was “outed” she’s really enjoying the vlogging revenue and the endless updates on IG. I still swear she was going on a “weight loss journey” and would have just forgot to tell us it was a band.

Reactions: 9
After one of her stories, I’ve just had an ad served up for a protein Mars Bar. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Her weight loss is really slow! My friend has the same op done and she actually followed their advice 🙄. The weight was dropping v rapidly in the first few months, it wasn’t until month 5-6 it was slowing down. Then again she put the work in and ate healthily

it was very telling that although she only had 30 people in her "close friends" posts on insta two of them came here to tell us about it. I think in Emma land she is a very important queen and cannot imagine anyone not thinking she is amazing and bow down to her, wonder if it was a wake up call for her?....have to say I doubt it

Reactions: 8
Did she say on the video she told her surgeon she was famous? 😂

it was very telling that although she only had 30 people in her "close friends" posts on insta two of them came here to tell us about it. I think in Emma land she is a very important queen and cannot imagine anyone not thinking she is amazing and bow down to her, wonder if it was a wake up call for her?....have to say I doubt it
Wonder if she found out who the two were. It was a pretty crappy thing to do to be honest. But I’m on a gossip forum so who am I to judge 😂

• Haha
Did she say on the video she told her surgeon she was famous? 😂

Wonder if she found out who the two were. It was a pretty crappy thing to do to be honest. But I’m on a gossip forum so who am I to judge 😂
She outed it herself. It was Tony on here so she could make some bullshit sob story

• Wow
Her weight loss is really slow! My friend has the same op done and she actually followed their advice 🙄. The weight was dropping v rapidly in the first few months, it wasn’t until month 5-6 it was slowing down. Then again she put the work in and ate healthily
2lbs a week is achievable without surgery. What a waste of money

Reactions: 12
I’ve just read the captions to some of her stories (I’m at work so couldn’t have the sound on). I’m actually done with her now, no respect left for her. Do not tell me how busy you are while lying about all day doing basically bugger all. I’m just keeping my head above water with full time work, a two hour commute and whilst completing a degree and an apprenticeship. My flat is still clean, it’s still relatively tidy and I’ve suffered from depression for years but I can’t just lie about all day feeling sorry for myself, doesn’t pay the bills does it.
Emma, haul yourself off your bed(s) and start doing stuff!!

Reactions: 9
I have had an actual busy few days so I need to catch up but just came on here for a massive LOL at her busy day, where the hardest task was driving 2 hours and buying milk from a corner shop & she said "oh I forgot actually tony is doing that" 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve just read the captions to some of her stories (I’m at work so couldn’t have the sound on). I’m actually done with her now, no respect left for her. Do not tell me how busy you are while lying about all day doing basically bugger all. I’m just keeping my head above water with full time work, a two hour commute and whilst completing a degree and an apprenticeship. My flat is still clean, it’s still relatively tidy and I’ve suffered from depression for years but I can’t just lie about all day feeling sorry for myself, doesn’t pay the bills does it.
Emma, haul yourself off your bed(s) and start doing stuff!!
🙌 T H I S 🙌

I am just SO tired of it now. It's not even funny anymore...
I was really hoping this drastic surgery would help her motivation but nope, I genuinely think she's a lost cause. Would love her to prove me wrong but right now its looking doubtful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.