Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Tony, having to put up with needy hungover Emma today 🤣.... also bets on when Tonyis going to gets a hair transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm embarrassed for her after last night.

Even though we know she was mostly on the wind up her followers don't.

Pathetic really.

And if she actually drank enough to be drunk with her stomach that small she must be feeling awful today.

Reactions: 4
I'm embarrassed for her after last night.

Even though we know she was mostly on the wind up her followers don't.

Pathetic really.

And if she actually drank enough to be drunk with her stomach that small she must be feeling awful today.
But even if they were mocktails, most mocktails aren’t sugar free so that’s ALOT of sugar and syrup and then a token chicken nugget 🙄

Reactions: 9
What does she have to accomplish by pretending to the drunk? she is an absolute idiot. It makes people think less of her. Might help people find this thread. People genuinely interested in WLS will have completely the wrong perception of what you can and can’t do. If it is to give us something to talk about, I am sure we all find PLENTY to talk about without even needing to mention the subject of drinking while recovering from surgery.
Emma would you prefer for us to discuss how you scam vulnerable people out of money by signing up to your links? or your blog looks like something my son could make in GCSE IT?

You tell me Emma. We don’t follow each other anymore on Instagram but I’m sure you and the tattle police can figure us out 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
and it isnt just the alcohol / was it alcohol free, as somebody up thread has said, what about the sugar in them? And what about the fizzy mixers? And the straw? Aren't you told not to use a straw because of the intake of air?

The whole thing is so grossly irresponsible.

Grow the duck up Emma. You are behaving like a child.

I am tempted to start screen shorting her stuff and sending it to the clinic she had it done in. No doubt there will be some follow up appointment and she'll lie through her teeth about how its gone. Would be interesting to know what the surgeon would think of her behaviour.

Reactions: 14
She’s just a bleeping idiot, I don’t care if the alcohol was trolling or not. The lamb shank pie, chicken nugget, a big bottle of juice (hello SUGAR!) and the caramel protein bar. Everything has to be junk. Eat a goddamn carrot. Have a green juice. Nourish your body so it doesn’t give up. Sometimes I’m surprised she’s still alive. One day she’ll end up hospitalised and maybe that will give her the reality check she desperately needs.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me, or is this blatantly aimed to bait us? Sorry Emma but this won’t distract people from your poor dietary decisions and ignorance surrounding WLS.
834C3FC1-FB52-4E0B-87C5-4AECA891C26C.png

Is it just me, or is this blatantly aimed to bait us? Sorry Emma but this won’t distract people from your poor dietary decisions and ignorance surrounding WLS.
View attachment 91367
‘they didn’t know who I was’ yes Emma because you’re a nobody. My boyfriend works with A listers, think Ed sheeran, Stormzy is 72 years old, Aniston etc and people don’t even know who he is. People don’t care unless you’re a Hollywood star

Reactions: 6
‘they didn’t know who I was’ yes Emma because you’re a nobody. My boyfriend works with A listers, think Ed sheeran, Stormzy is 72 years old, Aniston etc and people don’t even know who he is. People don’t care unless you’re a Hollywood star

But she has 5 tattle threads. She is SO famous 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha!! Whoever called it that she would be selling overpriced sanitizer was spot on!!! Ands selling her worn dress as new last week, she iuds such a liar.

• Haha
Why does she think this is something to show off about? People are panic buying hand sanitiser and paying over the odds for it because they or their family are vulnerable due to poor health or old age, or they can’t afford the risk of missing work or not being able to look after their children. Exploiting people like this, knowing that many places are facing shortages of hand sanitiser in the shops, is evil. You’re a selfish twit, Emma

E23AADF8-4AB6-48DE-A846-7B38434E16D9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think you guys have missed the point that she’s obviously trolling you as she knows it winds you up.

No way she was drunk last night and she’s mentioned the hand wash stuff after you lot mentioned that exact brand?
all publicity is good publicity and all that...

Wow, so eBay have sent all sellers an email yesterday clearing stating this isn't allowed and she's selling stuff she bough to sell on a personal account. Oh Emma....

Reactions: 6
I’ve just come on to say I think it’s appalling she’s selling hand sanitizer at such an inflated rate. Truly disgusting behaviour considering what’s going on. She’ll get what she deserves eventually.

She’s now on the alcohol! A quick google says you should wait a whole year after surgery to drink any alcohol. She has to be baiting us with this one surely?!
that’s extremely dangerous all the receptors for alcohol are based in the stomach so having had a lot of your stomach removed you don’t stabilise alcohol in the same way and get drunk faster on much less alcohol it’s extremely common that people who have had weight loss surgery died from alcohol related problems

I think you guys have missed the point that she’s obviously trolling you as she knows it winds you up.

No way she was drunk last night and she’s mentioned the hand wash stuff after you lot mentioned that exact brand?
all publicity is good publicity and all that...
Then she’s more loony than we think. Feeding the internet to get a reaction.

Reactions: 5
Of course she’s wants to sell hand sanitizers on eBay. She is a bleep, an absolute bleep. However Emma. Just an FYI. Hand sanitizer is anti bac not anti viral soooo people can just save money and wash their hands

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.