Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ordered a lamb shank truffle mash pie.

Jesus wept.
I thought the same thing.
But also her 100 pounds food budget for march, including eating out, is going to have taken a serious hit. Unless of course she changes the rules like she did for eating after Els 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s now on the alcohol! A quick google says you should wait a whole year after surgery to drink any alcohol. She has to be baiting us with this one surely?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve not had WLS and I couldn’t even eat all that 😂
Me neither. I don't understand why they are eating out so often when she's recently had wls and she can only eat 4 mouthfuls?
She’s now on the alcohol! A quick google says you should wait a whole year after surgery to drink any alcohol. She has to be baiting us with this one surely?!
No way?! Got to be mocktails 😂

Now she’s drinking. Her poor stomach!

Edit: sorry, didn’t see this had already been posted

Reactions: 5
Pisses me right off.

I have to take medication daily, I have a lot of different ones and have to take them regularly during the day.

I have side effects. They're a pain. I don't frigging go on about it Emma!!

Get a grip you silly woman

I don’t think she’s that stupid. She is with her mates so they’re probably having a laugh to wind us up.

Reactions: 7
That can’t be alcohol surely?! I think it’s trolling but if it is, good luck with the dumping sis cos it’s gonna hit you like a lorry

Reactions: 7
That can’t be alcohol surely?! I think it’s trolling but if it is, good luck with the dumping sis cos it’s gonna hit you like a lorry
Tbh, even if it isn’t she’s on her 3rd so that’s just full of sugar anyway!

Reactions: 8
She didn't drink pre-surgery so if that is alcohol she is a bigger fool than I thought.

I think she is mocking us but unless her whole account/life is parody the joke is still on her!

Reactions: 9
Fucks me off how wasteful and greedy she is. I would be embarrassed and ashamed to share that meal having had surgery (because I ate myself half to death) and knowing I wasted the majority of it while my audience may be people on a low income. Actually boggles me how people are like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eurgh, came across her whilst look on here for any feeds about Emma wellness mission. She’s annoyed me after about 5 seconds 😩

Reactions: 4
Eurgh, came across her whilst look on here for any feeds about Emma wellness mission. She’s annoyed me after about 5 seconds 😩
have you found any about her? There’s something about her which grinds on me no end.

Reactions: 3
Just seen something interesting.

Emma, that "very pricey" accountant that prevents you from VAT evasion... why do your accounts show her at exactly the same address as your business?

And how do you claim to be a 100k business when your last accounts show you have about 1.3k in the business?

Where's Pinocchio when you need him?
Didn’t realise she earned so much!! B
have you found any about her? There’s something about her which grinds on me no end.
Me too!!!!! I’m not sure I can put my finger on it. Everything annoys me though about her to be honest ha ha. No haven’t found anything!!

I'm pretty sure her WLS inspiration/guru/bum licker is thepbfamily. She grinds my gears too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.