Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she wouldn’t feel so lethargic and fatigued if she put down the tacos and dairylea triangles, and ate some protein and VEGETABLES.

Reactions: 15
Her complaints about how she’s feeling are pretty similar to the complaints she always made previously 😩😂
She always wanted to nap and could only focus on 2 Hours work at a time max

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s too tired to type but not to tell Tony what to write. Good lord!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she even want to lose weight?! She isn't acknowledging these meals are unhealthy. This is insane.
I thought WLS might kill this thread because she seemed so upbeat in the week she was pretending to be outed.. I thought her content would naturally improve with her lifestyle and then I'd wish her well and dip out of here but this is a mess!

Reactions: 6
She's got a size 10 dress?! She's actually delusional. That is such a waste of money.

Who is the friend she's referring to that inspired her to have WLS? I think it's that Little Owl. I actually think Emma thinks she will look like her after WLS. LOL🤦‍♀️
I still don't think Littleowl had WLS. She eats healthily and walks miles and lost it over a few years. Things Emma should probably have tried.

Reactions: 3
I still don't think Littleowl had WLS. She eats healthily and walks miles and lost it over a few years. Things Emma should probably have tried.

I wonder why Emma didn’t want to try those sorts of methods first. I know she has zero work ethic or will power. But she could’ve at least given it a go!

Reactions: 3
As long as she continues to use food as her only sores of pleasure she will never combat her food issues and will never ever even be a size 20 let alone a 10.

Watching the new video. Ugh, ages just not taking this seriously. She started her weightloss journal with the liver reduction diet! How was she not required to lose weight before that? Also with the protein shakes they are like 250cals a pop if she was only having 3 a day fine but you just know shes knocking that "liquid white chocolate" back like its tea!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have yet to see a single full day of sensible eating in the entire time I've followed emma.

Since she has had surgery has she posted one healthy meal?

She should just keep this journey to herself in my opinion. It's less inspiring than her 1p challenges, and I'd rather sign up to swagbucks than follow her diet advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
its obvious she's eating the wrong things by her low weight loss, im no expert granted but when I did SW I lost a few pounds each week to start with and I ate plenty, I was expecting larger losses for sure with the tiny amounts she was supposed to be eating. She'll be blending her onion tanglers next!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How is she getting this down her? I know someone who has had wls and 2 months I they're on a teaspoon worth of soft chicken and a seem of broccoli.

Reactions: 7
How is she getting this down her? I know someone who has had wls and 2 months I they're on a teaspoon worth of soft chicken and a seem of broccoli.
My thoughts exactly!! My mum and my Grandma both had the same surgery as Emma. They were on liquids and tiny spoons of food for months before they could eat anything that resembled a 'proper meal' let alone a taco and ice blasts 3 weeks post surgery. Another issue I feel she will face is stretching out her bypass and re-gaining the weight. It won't happen for a while but does happen. My mum lost over 11 stone around 14 years go after her bypass, however she won't tell anyone the the exact stats on her gains, but she has certainly gained around 4/5 stone back. Her eating habbits never changed and she just ate smaller portions of the unhealthy food she had before the surgery. I see the same thing happening with Emma, so sad that this really could turn her life and health around and she doesn't seem to be taking it seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She is a dreadful liar

She wants tattle to say - wow! Emma is amazing. Lost half a mars bars in weight and is donating so much to charity. What an inspirational woman. #bossbabe

But what we really say is - liar liar pants on fire 🔥. And eat a bleeping vegetable for once 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because her food cravings are in her head. She’s not hungry, but she’s used to shoveling it down 24/7. She doesn’t see her current food intake as being a problem because it’s ‘less than before’. She has no concept of nutrition. Princess Emma couldn’t survive on sensible meals like chicken and broccoli, she requires tacos and ice blasts.

She probably thinks her tacos are healthy because she put a bit of tomato and spring onion on the top

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.