Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondered as I don’t know anything about weight loss surgery, would food like tacos being kind of sharp when crushed, could it piece her stomach now it’s so small? I really think she could have spent the money she spent on weight loss surgery seeing a professional about her eating habits, that’s what I would do if I had the money to spend, and I do need to lose lots of weight and I have a terrible problem with food. I think it’s just a sad that she has spent all that money and she is not eating the right things, she might have stomach pain to 😕

Reactions: 9
But princess Emma knows best, she stopped going to her last council because she knew she was done. I really do think she expected the WLS to be easy, they would have told her all the details but Emma being Emma would have shrugged it off.

She would have been better attending SW or having therapy first but that requires effort on her part. Something Boss Girl know nothing about! I do not believe Emma will get anywhere near a size 10.

Reactions: 7
Eats healthily is a bit (lot) of a stretch. But yeah, she wouldn’t have had WLS, she was only a size 16 before.
She used to post daily menus where she ate fairly sensibly, albeit with far too much processed foods, but definitely with a calorie defecit. Now she looks like a bobble head and seems obsessed with junk food.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the order of her vlogs why hasn’t she addressed why she chose to do it, how she went about selecting the procedure and surgeon, the financial implications etc. I don’t care what’s in her hospital bag at all..🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ll do it for you
- she chose to do it so she had content because that was running out
- she chose the surgeon that was ready the next day after she decided she needed content
- financial implications, she’s on 6 figures don’t you know?
- what’s in her hospital bag? Cats, bedding and ice blasts

Hope that clears it up for you 😂

I jest of course, but it won’t be far from that I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could not sleep last night so took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. She seems to have packed enough for a month's stay rather than a weekend. Hair straighteners and exfoliate. She had Netflix plus a pile of books. She was moaning that she could not take in food but did have cookie and cream protein shakes. Do the Drews do anything without taking a pile of snacks?

• Haha
I could not sleep last night so took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. She seems to have packed enough for a month's stay rather than a weekend. Hair straighteners and exfoliate. She had Netflix plus a pile of books. She was moaning that she could not take in food but did have cookie and cream protein shakes. Do the Drews do anything without taking a pile of snacks?
Take food in?! Jesus, she was going in for weight loss surgery did she really think she would be able to eat snacks after it. She is delusional.

Reactions: 6
VAT isn’t that complicated plus she fails to mention how she can claim all VAT back on business purchases it usually all works out if you run a business properly and buy for the business. So she won’t do eBay or Amazon as can’t compete in on prices so wants to Just donate it? 🙄 right.

Just wondered as I don’t know anything about weight loss surgery, would food like tacos being kind of sharp when crushed, could it piece her stomach now it’s so small? I really think she could have spent the money she spent on weight loss surgery seeing a professional about her eating habits, that’s what I would do if I had the money to spend, and I do need to lose lots of weight and I have a terrible problem with food. I think it’s just a sad that she has spent all that money and she is not eating the right things, she might have stomach pain to 😕
No it may be small but it is just a small portion of your normal stomach. It is however very tender after being stapled etc during surgery. Tacos if chewed well may not be good nutritionally but will be OK to slide down. She should be on soft high protein foods now e.g. low fat cottage cheese. Hard protein is next but her surgeon may have a different regime, it varies. Hard protein such as meat will fill the pouch much quicker and keep you full for longer but it is also likely to get "stuck" cue pain and sickness and for some people that can be a big and ongoing problem. If you want to do the best you can your diet permanently should be to take in 20g of protein a day, preferably via hard protein and to keep to a low fat, lower carb diet and to limit portion sizes.

Because her food cravings are in her head. She’s not hungry, but she’s used to shoveling it down 24/7. She doesn’t see her current food intake as being a problem because it’s ‘less than before’. She has no concept of nutrition. Princess Emma couldn’t survive on sensible meals like chicken and broccoli, she requires tacos and ice blasts.

She probably thinks her tacos are healthy because she put a bit of tomato and spring onion on the top
Yes this. I struggle so much with my health and MH and yes I do need to lose weight but I KNOW WLS wouldn't work for me to help me change as I need to change my mindset.

I'm trying that slowly, I'm trying to change my mindset first before focusing primarily on weight loss.

Seeing Emma like this is actually pushing me to do this, so thanks for your bad eating habits, you're inspiring me NOT to be like you!!

• Heart
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh Emma, prioritising food over water is awful! She’s going to make herself ill surely? She feels crap probably because she’s eating crap and she’s dehydrated!

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh Emma, prioritising food over water is awful! She’s going to make herself ill surely? She feels crap probably because she’s eating crap and she’s dehydrated!
AND SHE IS DIABETIC.

Why does she forget that? Why does she ignore that she has a illness that is related to food (not caused by it if she is Type 1 obviously). She needs to watch and monitor the carbs she eats and she doesnt. She is literally eating herself to death. STILL.

christ she grips my tit with this behaviour

AND SHE IS DIABETIC.

Why does she forget that? Why does she ignore that she has a illness that is related to food (not caused by it if she is Type 1 obviously). She needs to watch and monitor the carbs she eats and she doesnt. She is literally eating herself to death. STILL.

christ she grips my tit with this behaviour
I expect that because she came off her diabetic medication days after the op, she thinks she no longer has it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I expect that because she came off her diabetic medication days after the op, she thinks she no longer has it :rolleyes:
Oh well that just proves what an internet savvy well researched person she is...NOT. One search for diabetes after bariatric surgery/wls surgery will soon show her it is not guaranteed to be a permanent solution.

Oh well that just proves what an internet savvy well researched person she is...NOT. One search for diabetes after bariatric surgery/wls surgery will soon show her it is not guaranteed to be a permanent solution.
And you can manage type 2 just by diet, doesn’t means you’ve got rid of it. Just means it needs to be managed properly. Ffs she doesn’t give a tit does she. She needed to see a proper dietician to sort her eating out. All WLS has done is make her eat the same tit but in smaller quantities. Yes she will inevitably lose weight but she will stall after a few stone if she carries on eating like that

Well her top half is looking a lot thinner 👏😁

Will need to adjust that diet to get rid of the rest!

Reactions: 1
I know very little about WLS, but know one of my colleagues had it 3 years ago. She did lose quite a bit of weight, but her diet often consisted of nibbling at small bits of McDonald’s burgers. As I say, I don’t know much about it, but was convinced that wasn’t right.
Needless to say, she is now back to her pre WLS weight.

• Wow
Capture.JPG

Diet and exercise didn't work love because you showed no evidence of attempting either! Is she that thick?

Is the last sentence really necessary, Emma?

Why does tony have to stay at a hotel opposite the hospital? Can't he stay at home/visit during the day? The time you've paid out for the room, it would be cheaper to travel? (Ok it is two hours drive)

First sentence "I ate too big a roll and had some naughty things" Next sentence "I didnt lose as much as I was expecting" Hmm I wonder why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 89141

Diet and exercise didn't work love because you showed no evidence of attempting either! Is she that thick?

Why does tony have to stay at a hotel opposite the hospital? Can't he stay at home/visit during the day? The time you've paid out for the room, it would be cheaper to travel? (Ok it is two hours drive)
When I had surgery and treatment last year, I was in hospital for a week and it was 2hrs away from home. Husband didn’t even visit as a) he had to work b) we had a baby at home c) I WAS A GROWN WOMAN AND I WASNT GOING TO PAY FOR MY HUSBAND TO STAY IN A HOTEL NEXT DOOR.

she needs the 5 Gs... good god girl get a grip

View attachment 89141

First sentence "I ate too big a roll and had some naughty things" Next sentence "I didnt lose as much as I was expecting" Hmm I wonder why?
duck off emma you absolutely lard arse, going swimming once a month isn’t trying hun

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.