Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hospital looked like a hospital!

What the actual...

What was she expecting, the president's suite at the Ritz? :ROFLMAO:

(Are you deliberately trying to bait us or what?)

The Cobham clinic quote "Your long term weight loss success can only be achieved by making permanent dietary and lifestyle changes in addition to the effect of the surgery."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And just double-checked it ain't her selling it! :ROFLMAO:

She is selling a few bits in size 24-28 so I assume they're her old things.
No way is she less than a 24 yet. Although what she is wearing is soooo clingy .

It’s a size 10, she posted on a bariatric group I’m in
She will never be a size 10. Even if she was eating a healthy balanced diet she would have all that excess skin. Unless shes having a full body lift.

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she can tolerate coleslaw at this stage- the issue being that cabbage is difficult to digest, especially in a healing stomach and the richness of the mayo might cause dumping or the foamies.

It’s more a case of things to avoid- empty calories like sugar, carbs, alcohol, very high fat food.

Slider foods- those which are very quickly digested. Junk food- pizzas, burgers, hot dogs etc. They’re usually of questionable nutritional benefit.

Pancakes, cookies & tacos? ....err nah! She’s eating like every day is a treat day.

The first 12 months are the best chance at breaking those old habits and achieving the highest losses possible before the honeymoon period is over. After that, the weight gets harder to lose as the stomach/sleeve settles wider.
I have stomach issues & had my gallbladder removed, a friend I have has similar.

We react to certain things & I can literally have to run for the loo.

I try to avoid so much, sometimes I'll have something without realising what was in it.

However my friend constantly complains she is having to take pills to stop her going to the loo & is always saying she is ill, running to the loo. Never stops eating certain foods because of it, just Saus she wants to eat it!

I think Emma is like that, if she wants to eat it, she will, regardless of if it causes the dumping.

Reactions: 8
I love how in her vlog she said something like ‘I’m finally getting to the soft food stage’ as if she’d actually followed the puréed part :rolleyes:

I doubt anything about her habits will ever truly change. Princess Emma will just fester at home with her dim husband and million cats (even the cats look overweight). She’ll lose a bunch of weight and then stretch her new stomach and pile it back on.

Reactions: 13
I love how in her vlog she said something like ‘I’m finally getting to the soft food stage’ as if she’d actually followed the puréed part :rolleyes:

I doubt anything about her habits will ever truly change. Princess Emma will just fester at home with her dim husband and million cats (even the cats look overweight). She’ll lose a bunch of weight and then stretch her new stomach and pile it back on.
I’m not sure she’ll even get to the lose a bunch of weight bit at this rate. A few days into soft foods and she’s had pancakes, chicken and rice and tacos all in one day!

Did she say she’s lost 8lbs since the op? I’ve lost that in two weeks loosely following SW and I weight about 8 stone less than her! By March she’ll of had a takeaway and be eating days worth of meals for most people.

Reactions: 11
I only dip in and out of Emma’s Instagram (watch the odd YouTube video) and I can’t believe what she’s eating in such a short time after her surgery. Bloody hell, talk about old habits die hard 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s excited over eating a bleeping taco? Eat a salad, some protein and veg. You’ll be back at square one if you’re excited over food like that duck sake.

Also, I need to lose 3/4 stone max and I lose 3/4lbs a week on SW. she could have smashed SW if she put the effort in.

And as for South Africans. My boyfriend lived there for 5 years and it’s absolutely not how she portrays it 😂 They are the most polite people I’ve ever met, she’s just rude because she’s a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that an adult dress?
(genuine question)
I had a dress in that exact style when I was 9 years old and would have thought Bambi was babyish even then. A lot of the things she buys I might have thought were cool in my early teens but no later. She really does act like a child.

Reactions: 9
She will never be a size 10. Even if she was eating a healthy balanced diet she would have all that excess skin. Unless shes having a full body lift.
[/QUOTE]
Better get those side hustles going then. FYI Emma its costs a bomb and can be as painful as hell - worth it? Hell yes I looked like a wrinkled blanket and infections in skin folds - another level of pleasure. BUT you need a top man and they don't come cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think she’s only done this WLS for content? She’s not eating properly and she even said she wasn’t prepared for the restrictions. It’s literally like she decided one morning and then went in the next week

Last edited:
I have stomach issues & had my gallbladder removed, a friend I have has similar.

We react to certain things & I can literally have to run for the loo.

I try to avoid so much, sometimes I'll have something without realising what was in it.

However my friend constantly complains she is having to take pills to stop her going to the loo & is always saying she is ill, running to the loo. Never stops eating certain foods because of it, just Saus she wants to eat it!

I think Emma is like that, if she wants to eat it, she will, regardless of if it causes the dumping.
You’re probably spot on there. Even the threat of shitting their kecks in public isn’t enough to put some people off; such is the strength of their greed! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a size 10, she posted on a bariatric group I’m in
She's got a size 10 dress?! She's actually delusional. That is such a waste of money.

Who is the friend she's referring to that inspired her to have WLS? I think it's that Little Owl. I actually think Emma thinks she will look like her after WLS. LOL🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I prepared to come in and defend the Disney dress; only because everyone’s fashion is a little bit different. I’m wearing a baby yoda top today and Star Wars leggings, and I am a grown woman with a successful nursing career.

Then I saw this dress and I thought “fucks sake”. Out of all the nice cath kidston dresses...
Found it on Ebay in a womans size 10
View attachment 88413

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.