Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 89141

Diet and exercise didn't work love because you showed no evidence of attempting either! Is she that thick?

Is the last sentence really necessary, Emma?

Why does tony have to stay at a hotel opposite the hospital? Can't he stay at home/visit during the day? The time you've paid out for the room, it would be cheaper to travel? (Ok it is two hours drive)

First sentence "I ate too big a roll and had some naughty things" Next sentence "I didnt lose as much as I was expecting" Hmm I wonder why?
Didn't she do that fasting diet for a few hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope she is being ironic with her "grown up breakfast" of a mug of squash, a pot of jelly and a cheese string

Reactions: 3
I have been blocked by Emma long ago and can't see her insta posts. I tried another account but got blocked again. Can't now see what is going on. Does any regular poster to have time to screenshot them on here?

Reactions: 2
Cre
I have been blocked by Emma long ago and can't see her insta posts. I tried another account but got blocked again. Can't now see what is going on. Does any regular poster to have time to screenshot them on here?
Just create a second account to carry on lurking... you can get a temporary email at 10minutemail.com 😂 That's what I do!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That shirt dress she had on yesterday saying it's the last wear is on her eBay new with tags. I hope it's not the same one and she's has it in a few sizes

If you log out of Insta and search for her you should be able to see her as it's an open account

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank you. I'm trying the temp email as I have to be logged in to see her stories it says and I use the word stories or fairy tales advisedly

What a sneaky witch!!! Going on about VAT and pretending she will donate to charity. I am so tempted to DM here and call her out!!!

How do you report and who to? I will too
I reported to eBay first to see what happens

Do it by going to https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/action?topicid=4022 and select "seller violating eBay policies"

I think you don't have many characters to type with so have to keep it short and sweet. I just put seller advertised her ex-business stock to avoid VAT (or something like that).

If no luck I will report to HMRC

Edit: i've just tried through that link and its not working. If you have the app find one of her items (her username is erbieerb) and report through there.

Reactions: 4
I reported to eBay first to see what happens

Do it by going to https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/action?topicid=4022 and select "seller violating eBay policies"

I think you don't have many characters to type with so have to keep it short and sweet. I just put seller advertised her ex-business stock to avoid VAT (or something like that).

If no luck I will report to HMRC

Edit: i've just tried through that link and its not working. If you have the app find one of her items (her username is erbieerb) and report through there.

This is what winds me up with Emma. Again she acts like she is holier than thou and she is a walking contradiction!!!!

Making out like she is amazing because she’s donating everything to charity. But no, she is going to sell on her personal eBay account.

Sneaky witch

Reactions: 6
Come on Emma, you KNOW you could be doing much better on the nutrients front. Her face is already looking better though! Which is great and hopefully it’ll motivate her to keep going
78BDD842-3D89-4F81-A7F8-1DE7C6CDF0D5.png

Reactions: 5
This is shocking even by her standards. I wonder if she just leaves the label in her clothes 😂
I don't understand why she draws attention to her ebay selling when she knows we know her account and will check it.

My anxiety would be through the roof selling that stock I just claimed to be donating. HMRC will be knocking soon!

She really is something else. So just in the last 2 days we've got:
- selling business stock on Ebay while preaching about 'donating it'.
- having to 'resort to' WLS after her extreme attempts at losing weight by buying 4 morrisons boxes a week and swimming once a month, while going out for nando's, cakes, and whatever else.
- moaning about not getting enough nutrients while eating a diet of dairylea triangles??? How about getting some bloody fruit and vegetables in perhaps, and actually drinking some water instead of gorging on protein cookies.
- selling her USED clothing as brand new with tags.

She really is a delusional, sneaky, lardass. She puts herself up on a pedestal and preaches about how hard she works, how hard her life is and her 'struggle' with her weight, her generosity to charity, the list goes on, when really she's just a contradicting old cow.

Reactions: 13
This is shocking even by her standards. I wonder if she just leaves the label in her clothes 😂
I don't understand why she draws attention to her ebay selling when she knows we know her account and will check it.

My anxiety would be through the roof selling that stock I just claimed to be donating. HMRC will be knocking soon!

See that’s what I don’t get. She knows we know. She knows we will check and she knows we will discuss it. I wonder if she’s doing it just so she can vlog about how mean we are lol.

Why would she intentionally bate us into commenting?

See that’s what I don’t get. She knows we know. She knows we will check and she knows we will discuss it. I wonder if she’s doing it just so she can vlog about how mean we are lol.

Why would she intentionally bate us into commenting?

I dont understand it either. Her ebay account is in good order so they could just create a new one in Tony's name or even hers and sell it on there as she knows we are watching. Still morally in the gutter but would at least keep it off here and she could pretend to be donating like she said.
Is this just another symptom of her having zero self-awareness and she doesn't consider getting caught could happen to her?

She shared this thread all over the money blogging private group when she was starting a petition about tattle or something and I can't be the only one who ended up here from it.
So why keep fuelling the fire?!

Reactions: 2
She really is something else. So just in the last 2 days we've got:
- selling business stock on Ebay while preaching about 'donating it'.
- having to 'resort to' WLS after her extreme attempts at losing weight by buying 4 morrisons boxes a week and swimming once a month, while going out for nando's, cakes, and whatever else.
- moaning about not getting enough nutrients while eating a diet of dairylea triangles??? How about getting some bloody fruit and vegetables in perhaps, and actually drinking some water instead of gorging on protein cookies.
- selling her USED clothing as brand new with tags.

She really is a delusional, sneaky, lardass. She puts herself up on a pedestal and preaches about how hard she works, how hard her life is and her 'struggle' with her weight, her generosity to charity, the list goes on, when really she's just a contradicting old cow.
What a grubby way to go through life.

The argument she’s trying to use about selling personally instead of her company is quite frankly rubbish.
She will have a hard time convincing HMRC that the trading activities between her and her company are in anyway different - and the fact she previously traded doing the same thing through her company is a massive tell tale sign to them - it’s called disaggregation Emma, please look it up as it’s tax avoidance and you’re kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.