Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reckons she is house proud in the new home. I didn’t realise not being bothered to paint a wall made you house proud 🤷‍♀️
You’d kinda have some sympathy if she worked two full time jobs etc (like me) but she sits on her arse all day so tell me again why you can’t paint a wall?

Reactions: 6
You’d kinda have some sympathy if she worked two full time jobs etc (like me) but she sits on her arse all day so tell me again why you can’t paint a wall?
I'm sure the not at all house proud would have knocked that paint job off in an hour or two tops. Emma and Tony the truly house proud obviously leave it as a feature wall.

Reactions: 4
Her thing on her stories about keeping hydrated is making me once more think weight loss surgery... put us out of our suspense Emma 😆

Her thing on her stories about keeping hydrated is making me once more think weight loss surgery... put us out of our suspense Emma 😆
She's very quick to jump on people who say things that aren't true about her usually but complete silence on whether she's had or will be having weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 1
She's very quick to jump on people who say things that aren't true about her usually but complete silence on whether she's had or will be having weight loss surgery.
If she has; then she is lazier than I thought. On SW, people her size lose like 7-14lbs a week and they eat food. She doesn’t understand nutrition or food so how is surgery going to help her in the long run. I wish her well with it but it seems a cop out

Reactions: 7
I hope the NHS won't be covering WLS if it is that. She is lazy and greedy and it sickens me to think she would qualify when people who really need treatment are dying in hospital corridors.
She just needs to change her eating habits and cut the spoilt brat bullshit.

Reactions: 6
This new website she’s hinting it is probably ANOTHER blog for her to document her weight loss post surgery/ weight loss journey. Maybe she’ll actually have some content for a change

This new website she’s hinting it is probably ANOTHER blog for her to document her weight loss post surgery/ weight loss journey. Maybe she’ll actually have some content for a change
Don't get your hopes up! I don't think she knows how to write her own content, when she does it's utter shite. Plus I doubt she'd have affiliate links to a private doctor so why would she bother

Reactions: 2
Don't get your hopes up! I don't think she knows how to write her own content, when she does it's utter shite. Plus I doubt she'd have affiliate links to a private doctor so why would she bother
And I don’t really see WLS as content for the average person like me. Weight loss on SW/MFP/ calorie counting yes, but not surgery. Do we think she’s been approached for surgery and is only doing it for a blog content?

Reactions: 1
I really hope the lazy mare isn't getting IVF on the NHS. I don't begrudge anyone the chance to have a family but do not bang on and on about being a flaming girl boss and then blag it for free when others struggle so much to raise the money for treatment and have absolutely heartbreaking stories. I'll be similarly annoyed about gastric surgery as she hasn't tried to diet. Have we actually seen her cooking anything with all these Morrisons boxes??? Urgh. I still think she's claiming carers allowance for Tony as there's something really not quite there. God forbid she does ever get pregnant though. She'll be like a beached whale in a tiara for 9 months getting tony to feed her chicken nuggets (not grapes) whilst on a bed covered in snow white covers. "How to be a girl boss whilst being the first woman to ever carry a child...see affiliate links"

Just read that back and am now wondering who pressed my witch button tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope the lazy mare isn't getting IVF on the NHS. I don't begrudge anyone the chance to have a family but do not bang on and on about being a flaming girl boss and then blag it for free when others struggle so much to raise the money for treatment and have absolutely heartbreaking stories. I'll be similarly annoyed about gastric surgery as she hasn't tried to diet. Have we actually seen her cooking anything with all these Morrisons boxes??? Urgh. I still think she's claiming carers allowance for Tony as there's something really not quite there. God forbid she does ever get pregnant though. She'll be like a beached whale in a tiara for 9 months getting tony to feed her chicken nuggets (not grapes) whilst on a bed covered in snow white covers. "How to be a girl boss whilst being the first woman to ever carry a child...see affiliate links"

I don’t think it’s IVF, I’m sure she’s said they don’t want children

Reactions: 2
No she’s defo said she doesn’t want kids. She does want a dog though which is just as bad because she will never really walk it.

I've read that, but I've known a few people who always said that publicly because they didn't want anyone to know that things weren't happening. It's not nice when people ask when you're going to have children if you are having issues. I may well be totally wrong, and I think you're right that it's probably a weight thing.

I've read that, but I've known a few people who always said that publicly because they didn't want anyone to know that things weren't happening. It's not nice when people ask when you're going to have children if you are having issues. I may well be totally wrong, and I think you're right that it's probably a weight thing.
I’m going to sound like an utter witch but if it is ivf I would hope that she sorts a lot of her problems out first. I don’t think their situation is at all healthy for a child (I do not mean weight wise) you can’t just have a nope day when you have kids.

There’s no way the NHS would offer her IVF they have very strict guidelines one being your BMI has to be healthy. They won’t usually even offer fertility drugs of any kind until the BMI is below 30.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks Tony is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. There is something quite strange about a man in his 30s being excited about Disney bedding.

• Haha
And I don’t really see WLS as content for the average person like me. Weight loss on SW/MFP/ calorie counting yes, but not surgery. Do we think she’s been approached for surgery and is only doing it for a blog content?
I don't think she'd be approached for surgery to be honest, it wouldn't be good attention for the surgeon/doctor to do the surgery and the patient (aka princess Emma) to still be the size of a house because they haven't changed their diet or lifestyle at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.