Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wondering if she’s having surgery suggested due to diabetes. My guess is that if she was diabetic she would have talked about it, unless she’s recently been diagnosed?

Reactions: 1

This article mentions she was diagnosed in March 2016 so nearly 4 years ago. She's put on more weight since then which won't be helping.

Reactions: 2
try to stop thinking of food as being good or bad - food has no moral value, and eating something delicious doesn’t make you naughty at all
I know this, I was just trying to explain a point that you don’t have to feel like you’re being denied certain things.

Reactions: 1
2CFE97C1-1697-42B1-8A60-C425E29C9B4E.jpeg

perhaps if you showed us you can change, we wouldn’t criticise?

She’s definitely having some form of surgery if she’s off sick.

Reactions: 4
I hope that she is ok. Maybe the constant lazing around and poor eating/drinking has caught up with her

Reactions: 3
I hope that she is ok. Maybe the constant lazing around and poor eating/drinking has caught up with her
I hope she’s okay too - but her job is hardly demanding. She’s definitely at home so surely could answer emails? Or get her slave Tony to answer.

Reactions: 5
I hope she’s okay too - but her job is hardly demanding. She’s definitely at home so surely could answer emails? Or get her slave Tony to answer.
I bet she’s fine. If she was having surgery because she was ‘sick’ there’s no way she’d be making it a big secret and filming a secret YouTube video that she told us all about that we’ll get to see in a few months and showing her Big Thing flowers and calling it Big Thing. The out of office is for the u ok huns, no expected return date? My boss had WLS and was back in the office two weeks later. Princess Emma is being a Drama Princess. Then again my boss is a real life boss, no sign of a Poundland boss lady desk sign in her office and I’ve never seen her use a boss lady notepad but she is very much still a lady who is a C Level Executive so definitely a boss lady 😂

Reactions: 7
I bet she is having the surgery. But then she'll just have to get it done again in 2 years time because she's made 0 effort to actually change her diet and lifestyle so she'll just stretch out her new tiny stomach and be back to square 1. She's not an idiot, she knows she needs to lose weight for her health but just can't be arsed to put the effort in. Doesn't help that she goes in the supermarket 3 times a week and brings out a trolley full each time.

Reactions: 3
7F4C05AE-104E-4ABE-B4C1-1287CC5582C8.jpeg
so she can reply on Facebook, post on Instagram but can’t reply to emails? Ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I might just be being cynical but is all this ‘milk is bad’ preamble going to be a lead up to “we’re changing our lifestyle” because actually she’s had WLS and simply won’t be able to eat the same things, rather than an actual concerted effort to change.

So it looks as if she’s worked out the chapel was making her depressed. All to save a few quid on rent...!

So it looks as if she’s worked out the chapel was making her depressed. All to save a few quid on rent...!
We all worked it out after the first fortnight they spent there so it's taken her a while! I am glad to see that she is starting to do more, just hope she comes up with some actual content in the process (no more paid for BDSM posts and children's snacks). I was looking forward to seeing some house DIY content but don't know if that'll happen, especially as it's a newer build so there's probably not much to be done besides redecorate, although that would provide content too.

A week in Blackpool? 😂😂😂 I’m from Blackpool and even I wouldn’t go back for a week. duck that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her content is so tedious, there is nothing inspiring about her at all. No one gives a tit if you're going to Blackpool. I'm going to have to unfollow

Reactions: 8
She reckons she is house proud in the new home. I didn’t realise not being bothered to paint a wall made you house proud 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.