Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d look forward to seeing Tony lose weight as Emma has had a bypass. He’s ABSOLUTELY piled the weight on since marrying her, hopefully for him he’ll be able to get some weight off.
I was just thinking this I hope she’s put enough away for him to have the same surgery. Their relationship seems very Emma orientated.
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I can’t work out if his possibly gay or not. (Not that it’s a problem if he is)

Reactions: 7
I get the impression Felix40 is a closer friend than they made out surely she would not Just add anybody to private stories

Reactions: 4
I don't think Tony is gay. I think he is more likely somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I think Emma is making a video with a weight loss clinic so perhaps they were filming her previous diet of all you can eat buffets. Did not someone spot a phone number for a weight loss clinic a couple of weeks ago? I hope Tony does loose some weight. He looked a lot better a few years ago. They will both need to buy all new clothes.

Reactions: 8
When she loses the weight I bet she wish she'd hung on to that size 0/2 Karen Millen dress that she was "decluttering" (definitely not reselling) on eBay 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm shocked by WLS as never seen anything to indicate Emma was unhappy, or even self aware enough to care about her weight.
She definitely doesn't see what I see when I look at her!

Maybe a clinic has offered her a fiver to get it done and write a post about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least she will be able to claim dresses in several different sizes were all her own.

Reactions: 2
I'm shocked by WLS as never seen anything to indicate Emma was unhappy, or even self aware enough to care about her weight.
She definitely doesn't see what I see when I look at her!

Maybe a clinic has offered her a fiver to get it done and write a post about it.
my thoughts exactly, I was very shocked as like you had never once seen her address her weight or seem like it was a problem for her, even when she was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes she didn't seen bothered about changing her diet. Its either a health scare wake up call or a sponsorship deal if its true

Reactions: 5
She needs to be very careful if she’s been paid to talk about it. Who was that blogger who got reported to the ASA for posting on Instagram about prescription drugs she’d been paid to promote? This would be the same thing presumably and I really can’t see a doctor offering £6000 of surgery to a blogger. Not a blogger who’s doing £50 posts for BDSM websites at the same time

it’s not just food she’ll struggle with. You can’t have carbonated drinks after surgery either. No more Coke Zero

Reactions: 6
I will be genuinely shocked if this is the case. Especially as she’s made no (known) effort to tackle her weight or greed for herself

Reactions: 6
I will be genuinely shocked if this is the case. Especially as she’s made no (known) effort to tackle her weight or greed for herself
Exactly this. She hasn’t gone a single week on a diet, yes dieting is hard, I need to lose about 4 stone but you get out what you put in. You eat tit 4/7 days you’re not gonna lose weight

Reactions: 3
What’s her eBay seller name? I’d love to have a look at all her items that’s she’s definitely not reslling 🤣🤣

If that is the case then my god things have moved on in 10 years and no-one I or the wls group attached to a private hospital provider (BMI) I attend and help run would ever be contemplating a meal out at 7 days post op. If she is then she is an idiot but I suppose she thinks a hero. If they gifted it to her then well done Emma it cost me £13500 10 years ago and yes I paid it myself. Plus I had it done by the Fat Doctor Shaw Summers on TV so the best of the best. Add on £35,000+ for skin removal (arms, legs, tummy back neck) and you have done very well Mrs Drew. Lets see if you are just 10lbs heavier than your lowest weight in 10 years time. My lowest was 10st 7lbs and my god I worked at it but I hit every problem known to man but still I worked hard to get past it. 10 yrs on I have been up and down but I aim for 11 stone maybe plus 7-9lbs and I hit it 90% of the time.

If she had had the gastric bypass gifted then she has concealed the pre-op diet very well she has continually posted about meals out. I checked via our WLS network after seeing that post and to date no-one could tell me their experience was of not doing the pre-op diet for liver shrinkage. I only had time to ask 6 WLS surgeons but they all said no and gift a procedure they just didn't understand the cconcept. If this is true and it is not yet validated, then she is doing wls a mis-service. I am also unsure why a private provider would need to gift a low level influencer like her a procedure. My experience is that so many are refused by the NHS that they have a wide pool of folks who take on high levels of debt to get the procedure done. I know she is type 2 diabetic and would be a priority for NHS funding but only if she jumped through all the hoops. She doesn't as we know so did some provider think she would be a poster child for their provision? She will be in the first instance as a bypass should lower her diabetic problems but long term only maybe. This has actually shaken me a lot and yes it isn't proven yet however if this is true and she has been gifted this and didn't follow the usual pre-op path then I have to ask why?

If this all turns out to be true Emma Drew I am coming for you. I see so many well deserving folks get turned down and I am only too aware that many will never have the money to go private and are continually being turned down by the NHS. Believe me your 15.1K followers will pale into insignificance against my reach in the NHS. If its true buckle down and get it done and never waste a penny invested in you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
id be very surprised if its true as I highly doubt she'd be happy to have such a restrictive diet while Tony eats the things they usually do, she's totally the type to get him to go first or have it done at the same time, something about all this doesn't add up. Shes also talking about booking disney again this year and judging by the vlogs they did at the all you care to enjoy buffets out there she would not be happy going there and eating tiny portions of very restricted food.

Reactions: 3
I don't think Tony is gay. I think he is more likely somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I think Emma is making a video with a weight loss clinic so perhaps they were filming her previous diet of all you can eat buffets. Did not someone spot a phone number for a weight loss clinic a couple of weeks ago? I hope Tony does loose some weight. He looked a lot better a few years ago. They will both need to buy all new clothes.
Maybe it’s for a tv show. She’s good at pr and has got herself in the papers several times

would explain why she mentioned a new website and was even looking into buying the exact one. Launch that off the back of some tv show whilst interest is high?
As I said before good on her for making the effort regardless

She needs to be very careful if she’s been paid to talk about it. Who was that blogger who got reported to the ASA for posting on Instagram about prescription drugs she’d been paid to promote? This would be the same thing presumably and I really can’t see a doctor offering £6000 of surgery to a blogger. Not a blogger who’s doing £50 posts for BDSM websites at the same time

it’s not just food she’ll struggle with. You can’t have carbonated drinks after surgery either. No more Coke Zero
I read on another thread Botox places etc aren’t allowed to do ads. Hence why they all get their lips and stuff done in turkey as it’s against the regulations here to advertise those things. Another reason I think it may be for a tv show

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh. My. God. She’s STILL going on about the flood 😂 Also, those flowers look like they’ve been hit by a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.