Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turnip or Swede, that is the question?

Oh look a swipe up to a yellow sticker blog post. Been reading Tattle recently, Emma?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was nice to see her having so much fresh fruit and veg. It will be good for her and Tony.

I’m sure she does read her own threads too 🤔

It was nice to see her having so much fresh fruit and veg. It will be good for her and Tony.

I’m sure she does read her own threads too 🤔
she defiantly does, we once commented on the state her cooker was in and the next vlog she said "we cleaned the cooker, you're welcome"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she defiantly does, we once commented on the state her cooker was in and the next vlog she said "we cleaned the cooker, you're welcome"
It’s a shame that she doesn’t see this and do things for her own sake. I’m sure she would feel much better. The new year is the perfect time to make some changes.

Reactions: 6
It’s a shame that she doesn’t see this and do things for her own sake. I’m sure she would feel much better. The new year is the perfect time to make some changes.
I hope she does make some changes but can't see it happening unfortunately! It would be good to see some eating healthy on a budget, or decorating a house by upcycling. Maybe make a challenge out of it like 'coffee table under £30' or something where they either update what they have or get something off Facebook marketplace and restain/paint/something. I hope she actually vlogs her painting the kitchen cupboards and doing the handles etc she said about so we can see how it goes and there be actual content that isn't just a 3 second Insta story #ad. She could still use affiliate links to paint/wallpaper whatever so would still be getting her money, but unfortunately I don't think she's willing to put the effort into better content that people actually want to see.

Past 24 hour stories haven’t been bad. I downloaded the app for food waste, I didn’t swipe up mind I typed it in.
Today she’s made an effort to go out.
Idea for Emma use your car less and walk more. It’s not a dig just and idea I started last year only using my car for out of town and it really helped me health wise.

If she put the effort in, she could bring brilliant content but sadly I think she will only put effort in until she is due her first nope day and then it will be back to normal

Reactions: 2
I followed her originally for blogging tips so it would be good if she showed how she could increase her followers and income by writing better posts, affiliating to more responsible sites, interacting with her Facebook group etc. I think you need different skills to be an Instagram influencer than to write a blog. Emma obviously understands key word research and other technical aspects of blogging so I think she should concentrate on that.

Reactions: 8
I’ve missed something- what happened yesterday when she was driving ?
She was followed by a car flashing her repeatedly and coming close to her. They were going approx 60mph, plenty of opportunity to over take and cars in front of her. She pulled off at a petrol station and they didn't follow her.

Reports on social media of people doing this in several areas, they want you to pull over or follow you home, I guess there they then Rob you.

I don't know if that's what they were doing but regardless, it would unnerve me.

• Wow
Was she asleep in the back of the car pit when this happened? Probably someone going over speed bumps at night.

Imagine pulling Emma over to rob her car of a Disney princess blanket and a lipgloss 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s such a melt, imagine if something did actually happen to her one day we’d never hear the end of it.
I’ve called the police once in my life, this pair of idiots have rang them twice in the last month - once over this non incident and although I can’t remember the details of the last time (it was on Tony’s stories), I recall thinking at the time that was a non incident too.

Reactions: 3
Sometimes people do just drive like that when they’re fed up with slow drivers in front. We have it a lot around here so not always the case. Either way it’s still very scary and uncalled for drivers to act that way. I’m sure we will hear more from her about how the police weren’t interested etc etc 🙄

2D1B064A-474E-4A7B-B73F-214AB3F834C1.png

what happened to appreciating your followers Emma?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.