Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's a sleep study. I did one as a control for a local hospital so the students could get used to the equipment. I used to be a nurse. I did not talk about going on a journey or need five pairs of knickers. Would anyone buy a fitness tracker watch on Emma's recommendation? I think it must be weight loss related. She said she is making a you tube video which she can't show yet so maybe they are filming the large meals/fast food she used to eat compared to the slim active Emma that will emerge. If she is doing something like this I genuinely hope it works. To be honest I find it difficult to think of any other content which would get as much engagement.

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's a sleep study. I did one as a control for a local hospital so the students could get used to the equipment. I used to be a nurse. I did not talk about going on a journey or need five pairs of knickers. Would anyone buy a fitness tracker watch on Emma's recommendation? I think it must be weight loss related. She said she is making a you tube video which she can't show yet so maybe they are filming the large meals/fast food she used to eat compared to the slim active Emma that will emerge. If she is doing something like this I genuinely hope it works. To be honest I find it difficult to think of any other content which would get as much engagement.
I just can’t see it working - she’s lazy and until you sort out the issues that got you there in the first place, it’s only a short term fix. She hasn’t even tried to join SW/WW etc. The weight would have fallen off her

Reactions: 6
Maybe cysts on ovaries can’t think of what it’s called
Or diabetes related
Maybe that’s why she really went to a therapist.

Maybe shes getting her gallbladder removed. A bad diet can explain why she would need this

Reactions: 2
I have recently joined Slimming World and I think it could work so well for Emma. Some of the meals I have been eating feel so naughty but they're fat free so I can eat until I'm full, I haven't felt like I'm on a diet and I've lost 5lbs so far this month. It would teach her to eat right rather than a band that like others have said, is a quick fix not for the long term.

Does anyone else think Nando’s would be a weird ‘last supper’ for Emma if she was having WLS? I would have thought she’d make some of her famous onion milk tanglers :sick: or give up trying to get one in a Morrison’s box and finally buy - then smash into her face - a Frozen 2, serves 12, jam and cream birthday cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t see it being that. She hasn’t attempted weight loss at all. I thought with the nhs being so tight at the minute they would really want to see a huge attempt first.

Reactions: 6
I think she has a sponsorship deal with a private company hence the top secret you tube video she insists on telling us about. I don't think you would do that weird skin facial peel for a gall bladder operation. I agree nando's is a strange choice for a last supper.

Reactions: 5
If she’s having it done it’ll probably be private not NHS
The only WLS procedure I can see not needing a pre-op liquid diet is a gastric balloon. Every other procedure seems to still require it , so i hear at the group I attend locally. 3 of us that have had the op for at least 5 years go along so people planning surgery or just had surgery can ask real folks their experience. Of us three one has kept all their weight off, one almost all and one has put a lot back on and is having a revision.

Clutching at straws but if she was having a Gastric Bypass she could’ve chosen Nandos as I hear Chicken isn’t something you can easily digest after the op so a few people have some sort of chicken dish as their ‘last meal’ this being said, even private surgery I can’t fathom her having such a meal before an invasive procedure. She could’ve just not ate tbf but it’s unlikely!?

Having your "last supper" is virtually anything you like and even though after 14days on a milk diet I couldn't really eat as much as i wanted i did love it - I choose an indian. However afterwards its liquids and mush for weeks. No sign of Emma doing the liquid diet as she posted about meals out over the last few days. Perhaps she is having it done and just risked it.

The world's largest enema (regarding all the knickers)?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have recently joined Slimming World and I think it could work so well for Emma. Some of the meals I have been eating feel so naughty but they're fat free so I can eat until I'm full, I haven't felt like I'm on a diet and I've lost 5lbs so far this month. It would teach her to eat right rather than a band that like others have said, is a quick fix not for the long term.
try to stop thinking of food as being good or bad - food has no moral value, and eating something delicious doesn’t make you naughty at all

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.