Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is my first ever title thread suggestion so please be gentle with me 🤣

Emma Drew #5 WLS special: Coke Zero, ice blasts, tinned ham and cheese. Emma still thinks you can eat as you please

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Asdf

She wants to make sure her first mortgage payment all goes well?! I mean, how much influence do you really have over a direct debit payment that just automatically leaves your current account and is paid to your mortgage account, as if by magic?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

nics2018

Never mind the wls why does she poke tongue between her little gnashes when she does that grimace

I was just thinking personally I would have spent the money on getting my teeth fixed and changed my eating habits. I'm too tight to pay for something you can do for free without at least trying!

I see she used 'my friends told me'.. Emma question yer mates why they are on a thread like this in the first place?

Reactions: 22

KingDom

She was followed by a car flashing her repeatedly and coming close to her. They were going approx 60mph, plenty of opportunity to over take and cars in front of her. She pulled off at a petrol station and they didn't follow her.

Reports on social media of people doing this in several areas, they want you to pull over or follow you home, I guess there they then Rob you.

I don't know if that's what they were doing but regardless, it would unnerve me.
The only thing the robber would walk away with is a link to 20cogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Asdf

Emma is going to keep on doing that box until she gets one with a whole birthday cake in like everybody else 😂 it really must be so frustrating for her seeing people tagging her getting their boxes with Disney Princess cakes and all she’s got is a load of slightly past it’s best broccoli

• Haha
Reactions: 20

nics2018

Emma is one of the rudest people I have ever met.
She publicly shames other people at every opportunity despite being shady as hell herself. I'm not going to DM her abuse but if I want to come on here and discuss her tiny teeth I will.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Asdf

I’m just disappointed it wasn’t a boob job 😂 I don’t give a shit if she’s fat or thin or somewhere in between and I don’t care how she does it. She still is and always will be a crappy person, she’s still an overgrown child, she’s still self serving, entitled, attention seeking and she’s ripping people off. No amount of surgery can fix that.
Still. #freetony - poor guy only gets to go out when Emma wanted to eat, what’s he going to do now?

• Heart
  • Haha

totaleclipse26

How quickly do you think I'd be blocked if I suggested she could cancel Netflix, not go shopping for tat, not take naps and only go to bed at night?

• Haha
I haven't caught up on this thread yet but I just had a look at Emma's Instagram post and I am really surprised at how many people have commented on it! Like yeah...someone said what it was on here but why did it need to be a big secret? Why did she need to tell people 'in her own time'? Is she ashamed? Embarrassed? Why not tell people that's what you were doing if you were going to be telling everyone at some point anyway?

Also I don't understand why people are commenting on her post like she's some sort of hero. She's having WLS because she's obese to the point where she was having serious health issues. And she is so fat because she eats like a pig and never moves her body. She has - from what I've seen of her stories - made no effort to lose weight and change her habits. I hardly thing that this is inspirational?

Like...well done on getting surgery to cut out part of your stomach because you can't stop yourself from eating so you have to take the most extreme route. She was posting that she ate takeaways everyday for 3 weeks! Hardly making an effort is it?!

• Angry

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Guys I think we can all agree that Emma isn’t sticking to the standard WLS guidelines. Appreciate there’s not much else to discuss right now but can we try and avoid essays again? I end up scrolling through loads of posts and not really enjoying the thread anymore. :/

can a thread maybe be created in Off Topic for those who want to discuss WLS in further detail?
Keep scrolling then, it’s current with Emma and alot of us are interested/concerned with the wrong message Emma is sending out. I get that not everyone is interested but you can’t ask someone to stop posting bc you don’t like it.

Reactions: 18
anyway I’ve seen she’s come off some of her diabetes tablets that’s amazing
Why is this amazing? This is proof that a week of not eating like a whale she has managed to sort out her diabetes partly. Sorry if it sounds really harsh but why celebrate something which is easily achievable? It's literally been a week...that wouldn't have required much effort

• Angry
Reactions: 18

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I wonder if she created the messages on here to reveal her surgery and to get sympathy for being trolled!?

It means the reveal has all been about how she wasn't ready to tell everyone rather than mention that she wasn't happy with her weight.

Reactions: 17

Asdf

Talking about the clothes people wear or how her teeth are spaced is not 'gossip'. Gossip is more talking about things not confirmed yet or things she is doing.

I came here to see if anyone else had had trouble with any of the links she had suggested. I did not say I liked Emma, I think she's underhand with the things she suggests to people looking upto her with the money side of things, I think to belittle someone by the way they dress or their appearance (teeth not weight) is very childish.

If what I'm doing, sharing my opinion, is against tattle rules then block me, not going to ruin my life 😂
Good luck on your quest to get to the bottom of the trouble you’re having with Emma’s links! I’m not sure why you thought to come straight to a gossip site to find the answer rather than sending ol’tictacteeth a DM, but I’m sorry we couldn’t help you.

• Haha

Asdf

She’s just had most of her stomach surgically removed from her body, she has literally butchered her internal organs but the thought of puréed food makes her sick?! She is the QUEEN of cant be bothered/ excuse making in every single aspect of her life. I know everybody else is wishing her well etc but I actually can’t wait to see her come unstuck with her new mashed potato and hotdog diet!

Can'tHelpMyself

Going back to her eBay, she's sold some products from a company called The Pro Co... it says they are brand new and unopened. She has also written a blog post about how she was gifted them and goes on to 'review' them and blab on about how good they are for her skin...

So what has happened there? Has she sold the products as new when actually they are half used, or has she taken them for free, written a fake review of them and then sold them? Either way, it looks like something dodgy has gone on.

If it was a fake review I hope none of her followers bought the products on her recommendation! I'm sure if I'm wrong about this a passive aggressive Insta story will pop up correcting me. Or if I'm right, radio silence.... :rolleyes:

• Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
OK I feel I need to apologise. I was so angry about the post that alleged Emma posted to a closed insta group that she had a gastric bypass on Sunday that I went a bit OTT. BUT let us consider real life experience. I had a private gastric bypass actually now 11 years ago. As yet I have spoken to many who have had that procedure in the last 10 years. No one has ever not had to do the liver shrinking milk or controlled calorie diet for at least 14 days prior to op even 25 whose surgery was in the last 8 weeks. Nothing changed there then. BUT Emma's posts in the last month have not shown she has been doing that. Maybe she sought to hide it. Will we ever know and more important when her "maybe" vlog comes out will she say she deceived us and why.

However I have been so upset by her that I have spoken over the last 2 days to 24 surgeons who carry out WLS - yep I can access because of my previous career and personal wls journey. None of them would entertain a patient who failed to adhere to the milk/controlled calorie diet. The period varies for example Luton and Dunstable can ask potential wls patients to do this diet for 3-6 months some like Shaw Summers ask for 14 days but charge a scale for surgery dependent on your actual weight. Believe me it matters it can cost you big time. Plus all of them were whoa no to gifting a procedure to any one, well they thought never, they all emphasised there are stringent rules around that for medical folks. BUT all of them said that you had to be aware that there are firms that see a profit opportunity and will just write off any problems.

If she did get it gifted then I'm all over it. If she paid herself then well done Emma but its not the easy way out and on your own postings I honestly doubt you will be successful but hope you may. Go ahead and prove me wrong and I will be delighted but listen up there are no bloody nope days in long term WLS management. Yes be off the case now and again but your op isn't a golden bullet you need to learn new eating skills your bypass has a sell by date. It helps for a while but over time unless you stick to plan it can stretch and you can eat more. Plus and why do we hear so little about this your bypass means you need to take supplements for ever. There are so many likely problems that can occur and yes some can die. I have known folks who did all of this. Hopefully if you have had this done you have actually done all the research as believe me there are no affiliate links for this. You have significantly altered your body and to reap the benefits there are rules and they need to be adhered to. I have seen patients who had it done, did fuck all to follow the rules and oh yes massive weight loss then gain. We had one patient had it done at 54 stones at vast expense to the NHS then 2 years later moved areas to our practice just to try to get the surgery again as in 20 months they had lost 30 stones and then gained 37 stones. True story. Bugger their luck that one of the partners had been down the WLS track.

I'm going to dip out of this now. WLS is not an easy option and it boils me up that folks think it is. If she has had it done in whatever circumstances I hope she does well. If she has had it gifted then no I don't wish her or the company well. Let us leave it there.
Firstly we don’t know for a fact she’s even had it
Secondly we don’t know what her prep for it was and just because she posted she was in Nando’s or wherever doesn’t mean she was eating it.
Im no Emma fan but I think going out of your way to speak to 24 surgeons about it is a BIT OTT to be honest.

i doubt its been gifted, as I said above there are strict rules which is why the reality stars all go to the same place in turkey for enhancing surgery so they can promote them. iF she’s had WLS firstly, good on her, secondly I think it will be for a tv show following her progress or something along those lines if she has had it done.

either way I’m really not bothered as it doesn’t affect me

Well done on your weight loss by the way.