Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like a poor choice of material and colour for Emma. It’ll soon be black and white from the cat fur and covered in grubby marks with clothes draped over it anyway 😂
Hmmm this is true! I wouldn't let my cats near. They're allowed in my bedroom occasionally, when I'm being soft but certainly not all of the time. However I'd not be against it, I'd just be forever cleaning 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’ll fit in the chair.

The old carpet was nicer too, no offence to anyone and I know each to their own but what they’ve gone for just reminds me of landlord carpet they put down in student houses to hide stains etc, not the type of thing I’d expect from a young childless couple who both work from home with a robot hoover and should find it relatively easy to keep their house relatively clean and tidy.

Reactions: 5

The old carpet was nicer too, no offence to anyone and I know each to their own but what they’ve gone for just reminds me of landlord carpet they put down in student houses to hide stains etc, not the type of thing I’d expect from a young childless couple who both work from home with a robot hoover and should find it relatively easy to keep their house relatively clean and tidy.
Yes, I'd buy this carpet because of kids!!

Wooden floor upstairs? Just me that finds this odd? 😂

Reactions: 6
I can't get excited that she is overpaying her mortgage one twenty cog affiliate link at a time. She has said it is less than her rent was and she never seemed to have a problem paying that. That house is too big for her. She will have huge heating bills and she will struggle to keep it clean. I just can't relate.

Reactions: 7
Is that... a salad? 🥳🤠

No I don’t think doctoring that cheque will work Emma!

Reactions: 4
She’s been in the house a month and all I can see she’s done is put up about 5 shelves? She serious?

Reactions: 4
She thinks her followers will think “aww poor hard done by Emma she has so much to unpack.” Whereas the reality is - lazy princess Emma. Get a flipping grip and unpack your house!!!
People with a full time job get on with it after work or weekends but it’s too hard for her. Let’s all feel sorry for the boss babe showing us how to live the life we want

She always loves trying to gain sympathy from people. Oh I was homeless. Oh this company treated me badly. Oh I’m not ready to talk about my journey just yet but will show off on insta anyway

Reactions: 6
She thinks her followers will think “aww poor hard done by Emma she has so much to unpack.” Whereas the reality is - lazy princess Emma. Get a flipping grip and unpack your house!!!
People with a full time job get on with it after work or weekends but it’s too hard for her. Let’s all feel sorry for the boss babe showing us how to live the life we want

She always loves trying to gain sympathy from people. Oh I was homeless. Oh this company treated me badly. Oh I’m not ready to talk about my journey just yet but will show off on insta anyway
Next it will be the flooring company did a bad job

She already moaned because they missed a cupboard.

Reactions: 5
What’s everyone’s favourite Emma moan? Mine is when she went to Disneyland Paris and moaned that everything was in french.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.