Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But weight loss surgery only works if you’re willing to work for it. Her eating habits are disgusting and no amount of surgery will help with that if she doesn’t change . She hasn’t even tried to lose weight for longer than a week. She should join SW and it’ll drop off her all whilst eating healthy too
As someone who had a private gastric bypass 10 years ago I'm positive she would struggle/never do it. If its NHS then she will have to complete a weight target loosing on her own first and have psychological assessments prior to an application for funding then it needs to be approved. If she's going private then she needs £12,500+. After the difficult/honeymoon first year post surgery when weight can drop off then she will need to be all over her eating for life. Because the stomach can stretch and many regain some or all of their weight. 10 years on I battle all the time and struggle to remain at 12st/13st at most and 11stone if I can. I however wonder if she is going to have her Dad to live with them?

Reactions: 4
Agree with all of the above but this is a Emma so that’s why I think it’s weight loss surgery for the exact reasons you’ve mentioned - she’s too lazy to do SW or the like. In her mind it will be a quick fix!
Good luck to her if it is - it just seems ridiculous and I really hope it’s not on the NHS, if it is that.

Reactions: 1
Of course I hope she is okay. But I hope this isn’t some small trivial thing she is making a big princess Emma song and dance about.

it might mean why she’s been quieter last few days. I don’t think it’s weight loss surgery. The prework would be too much effort for her. I think it will be work related

Reactions: 2
Of course I hope she is okay. But I hope this isn’t some small trivial thing she is making a big princess Emma song and dance about.

it might mean why she’s been quieter last few days. I don’t think it’s weight loss surgery. The prework would be too much effort for her. I think it will be work related
Also, she did just go to ikea for a hotdog and then TGIS so there’s not been any prework recently

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gastric band with a view to do IVF, or adopting I reckon.
I reckon the start of fertility treatment... the person who sent the flowers (who I really like and is nothing like Emma) had fertility treatment herself I believe. Good Luck / fingers crossed would be a bit insensitive if it was weight loss surgery, implying luck is needed for something that could potentially kill her! Nice of her to send them, whatever they’re for.

I reckon the start of fertility treatment... the person who sent the flowers (who I really like and is nothing like Emma) had fertility treatment herself I believe. Good Luck / fingers crossed would be a bit insensitive if it was weight loss surgery, implying luck is needed for something that could potentially kill her! Nice of her to send them, whatever they’re for.
My other thought was going back to work and admitting the business can’t sustain itself?

Reactions: 3
My other thought was going back to work and admitting the business can’t sustain itself?
Unthinkable - can you imagine all those nope days! They just got a mortgage based on their ‘income’ so don’t reckon the gravy train has stopped for her just yet.

I think it could be weight loss surgery. I don't think she wants children. She also has a post up about over paying her mortgage so it does not sound as though she is saving up for any thing. She also mentioned about another trip to Florida so it could be Disney related
I hope for her sake she has decided to do something about her diet/fitness. She can't go on as she is without serious consequences.

It’s got to be WLS, surely no fertility Dr in this country would risk her having a pregnancy?

I think it’ll be WLS or further counselling. I really hope 2020 is the year Emma tries to improve her mental and physical health before it’s too late. I’m type 2 diabetic and had a big scare last year. This illness isn’t a joke and you need to look after yourself to avoid serious complications.

Reactions: 6
Has it really taken 6 hours to put up one measly shelf and construct a table? Is that a joke? #progress 😬🙄

Reactions: 6
Every time I see an Insta story with the bed in it I just get can't over how absolutely filthy those bed sheets are 🤮🤮 do they ever even change them?? 'Change bed sheets' never seems to make it into a to do list that we see

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thoughts on the pink chair she has purchased? I have tried those types of chairs instore before, they aren't very sturdy if they are the cheap ones.

Thoughts on the pink chair she has purchased? I have tried those types of chairs instore before, they aren't very sturdy if they are the cheap ones.
I like it ha ha. If its only for her dressing table she won't be in it long anyway I guess if it's not too sturdy.

Seems like a poor choice of material and colour for Emma. It’ll soon be black and white from the cat fur and covered in grubby marks with clothes draped over it anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.