Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they sack the cleaner in there old house when she blocked up the toilet with wipes? I’m sure it was something like that 😂
omg too funny! poor cleaner probably had to use a few packs to make try to get through the filth

Reactions: 6
Not an Emma comment, but a living thrifty. Why has she made that ‘child’s apron’ from her old jeans and put it in the loft her future children? So bizarre, who does that?

Reactions: 7
Not an Emma comment, but a living thrifty. Why has she made that ‘child’s apron’ from her old jeans and put it in the loft her future children? So bizarre, who does that?
Someone who is getting broody in her own unique way I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a combination of being the laziest person I’ve ever observed, but it’s probably genuinely impossible for her to lift anything more than a hand held item because of the size of her midsection. I imagine that’s where it begins for people who end up bed bound, gradually every day tasks become more and more difficult the bigger they get. Emma must find hoovering difficult, hence the robot. That’s just one small way that she’s giving up on every day life due to the size of her body. From watching her it’s so easy to see how people do end up stuck in bed for months if not years at a time.
I have a big midsection and do the tip run by myself, my partner helps load up at home and I take it all out at the tip. Her weight is not an excuse for being lazy. I probably weigh more than her (I'm a lot taller though) I have a full time proper job, keep my house clean and tidy and do most of the manual work (usually rearranging the living room furniture whilst OH is at work!) at home as well as most of the childcare. I would find it hard to believe she finds it difficult to hoover unless she has physical ailments that we are not aware of.

Reactions: 9
I have a big midsection and do the tip run by myself, my partner helps load up at home and I take it all out at the tip. Her weight is not an excuse for being lazy. I probably weigh more than her (I'm a lot taller though) I have a full time proper job, keep my house clean and tidy and do most of the manual work (usually rearranging the living room furniture whilst OH is at work!) at home as well as most of the childcare. I would find it hard to believe she finds it difficult to hoover unless she has physical ailments that we are not aware of.
Agreed. I have health problems and suffer badly at times but guess what, I get on with it. Shouldn't a 'boss girl' be doing that too? Getting in there, getting stuck in. Pft, lazy arse.

But you are an active person, you can still be big and active. However Emma is not active in and shape or form. Most days she's lucky if she walks further than from her bed to the sofa. Therefore anything more than that she will find hard, she's not helping herself by eating junk, working 2 hours a day behind a desk and never going out. Tony seems to pander to her every need, so there is no need to her to lift a finger.

Reactions: 5
Another majorly productive day then for Emma today - NOT. Procrastination, nope days, CBA days any other type of days she can find to avoid doing anything. Thank the lord for those affiliate links.

Another majorly productive day then for Emma today - NOT. Procrastination, nope days, CBA days any other type of days she can find to avoid doing anything. Thank the lord for those affiliate links.
She drives me insane. I’m off work today ill because I literally cannot move from my bed, but I’m still on my laptop doing my freelance work because who literally wants to lie and watch tv all day 😳. My commute to my first job is 3 hours a day and I just don’t have the energy, but still doesn’t mean being a lazy arse.

She drives me insane. I’m off work today ill because I literally cannot move from my bed, but I’m still on my laptop doing my freelance work because who literally wants to lie and watch tv all day 😳. My commute to my first job is 3 hours a day and I just don’t have the energy, but still doesn’t mean being a lazy arse.
She drives me insane too!! I am sick at the moment too. I am having an arthritis flare which has meant my husband has had to get me out of bed and dress me this weekend. He isn’t well either but he’s HAD to go to work. I am stuck on the sofa while trying to be a parent too. I have had to get on with it today because that’s life!! I am SICK of these NOPE days. BE AN ADULT!!

Reactions: 3
Hmmm wonder what this ‘pretty difficult journey’ she’s embarking on is? :/

OH PISS OFF WITH YOUR DIFFICULT JOURNEY!!! Are you going to be riding passenger for a 10mile journey?? Or you are upping your work time to 2 hours a day!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Intrigued as to what the difficult journey will be?
Knowing her, probably something trivial.

Reactions: 2
Probably something us minions do daily - unless it’s something to do with weightloss/ diabetes?
My guess is she's been told the consequences for herself and her diabetes if she doesn't improve her diet, take more exercise and lose weight. We're talking being at risk of having her legs amputated, going blind and having a stroke or heart attack.

Reactions: 10
Hmm why would someone buy flowers for something trivial though? Possibly WLS or something medical I’d imagine..?!

My guess is she's been told the consequences for herself and her diabetes if she doesn't improve her diet, take more exercise and lose weight. We're talking being at risk of having her legs amputated, going blind and having a stroke or heart attack.
I reckon she's going to get gastric band/bypass surgery since she's clearly not willing to make any actual healthy lifestyle changes. In which case she would have been asked to lose a small amount of weight first before they do the surgery.

I agree with all of you, I think it’s weight loss surgery
But weight loss surgery only works if you’re willing to work for it. Her eating habits are disgusting and no amount of surgery will help with that if she doesn’t change . She hasn’t even tried to lose weight for longer than a week. She should join SW and it’ll drop off her all whilst eating healthy too

Reactions: 2
But weight loss surgery only works if you’re willing to work for it. Her eating habits are disgusting and no amount of surgery will help with that if she doesn’t change . She hasn’t even tried to lose weight for longer than a week. She should join SW and it’ll drop off her all whilst eating healthy too
Agree with all of the above but this is a Emma so that’s why I think it’s weight loss surgery for the exact reasons you’ve mentioned - she’s too lazy to do SW or the like. In her mind it will be a quick fix!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.